SSX Original Remastered for Xbox One and PS4?

by dgeneratio

Original Post

SSX Original Remastered for Xbox One and PS4?

★★ Novice

Hi there, Me and my family loved the Original SSX as a kid, Is it possible to Remaster it for Xbox One and Playstation 4 (Could have standalone and one bundled with SSX Tricky). Cheers, i would play this game again if it can be done Standard smile

Image result for ssx ps2

Message 1 of 7 (4,566 Views)

Re: SSX Original Remastered for Xbox One and PS4?

Community Manager

We're not aware of any plans to remaster SSX, however it is available on Xbox One with backwards compatibility. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,542 Views)

★★ Novice

I know but it doesn't feel the same as the Original. Like taking shortcuts and risk dying on Aloan Ice Jam (Can't remember full map name) and then doing tricks in Showoff etc. As a family we played the Original on PS2 most of the time but we didn't play the New SSX that much.

Thanks for your quick reply, maybe one day, My childhood game will be a reality Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (4,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He wasn't talking about the 2012 version.  He's talking about the original series....you know, the good ones?  He's not alone there is a huge community of fans who would buy a remastered bundle of SSX, SSX Tricky and SSX 3.  Its a goldmine that EA is not seeing.  There will never be another great SSX game, so just give the fans what they want, remasters of the originals!!  (especially SSX Tricky and SSX 3)

Message 4 of 7 (3,466 Views)

★★ Novice

This ^

Message 5 of 7 (3,422 Views)

★★ Novice

Just to bump recent comments, it is indeed the Original PS2 Version with Mac, Moby, Kaori etc.

Message 6 of 7 (3,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pleaseeee EA bring out the SSX 3 for ps4 

it was such a nice game and I miss to play it

Message 7 of 7 (789 Views)