Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: SSX Original Remastered for Xbox One and PS4?

by dgeneratio

Original Post

SSX Original Remastered for Xbox One and PS4?

★★★★ Newbie

Hi there, Me and my family loved the Original SSX as a kid, Is it possible to Remaster it for Xbox One and Playstation 4 (Could have standalone and one bundled with SSX Tricky). Cheers, i would play this game again if it can be done Standard smile

Image result for ssx ps2

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Community Manager

We're not aware of any plans to remaster SSX, however it is available on Xbox One with backwards compatibility. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

I know but it doesn't feel the same as the Original. Like taking shortcuts and risk dying on Aloan Ice Jam (Can't remember full map name) and then doing tricks in Showoff etc. As a family we played the Original on PS2 most of the time but we didn't play the New SSX that much.

Thanks for your quick reply, maybe one day, My childhood game will be a reality Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help