Re: Rumble Racing

by Padab1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rumble Racing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Remastered for PS4? Is it possible to do?

HI idk where I can post this but I hope it is here.

Rumble Racing was the first game I ever played it was my favorite game ever and if I wasn't outside playing with friends then I was sitting by the TV and PS2 and playing Rumble Racing and after afew weeks after I moved then I noticed that my older brother sold the game.. So I got mad at him or not mad I would more say disappointed at him.. And I started to miss the game after afew days and I does still miss it and now I would like to know..

Is it posible to make Rumble Racing Remastered?

I hope someone from EA Redwood Shores aka Visceral Games sees this or someonels from any studio by EA!

Message 1 of 15 (6,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Glompa541 Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Rumble Racing. Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to remaster the game.

With that being said, if I do hear anything in the future, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (8,288 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Glompa541 Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Rumble Racing. Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to remaster the game.

With that being said, if I do hear anything in the future, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 15 (8,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya I used to play it all the time as a kid and I would appreciate if EA remastered it for ps4 that would be awesome
Message 3 of 15 (6,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This Game is awesome !

I need play again, Please do a remastered.

Message 4 of 15 (5,737 Views)

Community Manager

@CaioCesar115 I'd love to see a remaster but not aware of any plans for one. I actually have a copy of the game at home still, must take it out over the weekend and have a game.

Darko.png
Message 5 of 15 (5,717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Awesome with some more Rumble Racing FANS! :eahigh_file:

(Aproxx 1 year and 6 months later Wink)

Message 6 of 15 (5,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

@CaioCesar115 I'd love to see a remaster but not aware of any plans for one. I actually have a copy of the game at home still, must take it out over the weekend and have a game.

Oh lucky you! Wink
I would love to play Rumble Racing again.. I haven't played it in like 10-12 years.. Devil

Message 7 of 15 (5,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hola que tal. cinseramente ese juegs es espectacular en estos tiempos de cuarentena remasterizar el juego o sacar una nueva version seria una gran inversion, y de seguro es el bum en el mundo.

Espero que puedan tomarlo en cuenta.

Message 8 of 15 (3,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bring Rumble racing to current generations! My brother and I are scrambling to find a PlayStation two that isn’t there, despite owning a PS5. This game came out when I was born and I played it growing up with my brother and I spent some of my most blissful hours on it. Such a masterpiece.

Message 9 of 15 (2,369 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for the continued passion for the game.

I am not aware of any plans to bring the series back.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 15 (2,354 Views)