Rugby Game

by ScottishCannon4

Original Post

Rugby Game

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys! I was just wondering if EA IS CREATING ANOTHER RUGBY GAME! Seems like perfect time with the world cup around the corner and the rugby gaming community getting larger by the day!!! Would EA make another rugby game for this year?

Message 41 of 67 (840 Views)

Re: Rugby Game

Community Manager

That would be interesting, especially with modern physics/collision tech, but unfortunately I'm not aware of any plans to this effect. If and when we do have any news on this we'll be sure to make an announcement. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 42 of 67 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sp could there possibly but development behind close doots that you are unaware of??

Message 43 of 67 (834 Views)

Community Manager

@ScottishCannon4 wrote:

sp could there possibly but development behind close doots that you are unaware of??

@ScottishCannon4 For early stages, that is entirely possible. But if a potential game is getting closer to its release, we would hear about it.

Long story short, we don't want to get your hopes up.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 44 of 67 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the game would be released at the end of september ish!!! It is disappointing and I wish that EA would look into it, very very good oppourtunity but thats for the response bro

Message 45 of 67 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe a way you can tell and for definite is if EA has the legal licensing for rugby teams??

Message 46 of 67 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, I've been a fan of rugby games since I played rugby 2005 on the ps2 but now I'm on pc I feel like without a good quality rugby game coming out soon I would be stuck playing rugby challenge 2 by Sidhe for ever!!!! I know you're very good at letting us know information regarding your games through forums and expo's but would there be a contact you know of that could give us more info as we're dying to know as much about an upcoming rugby game as we can. If there was a game in the pipeline any where I know that I would want you to be making it! On the cannon's youtube channel there are a ton of people wanting news and i'm sure beyond the channel too.

Message 47 of 67 (786 Views)

Re: Rugby

★★★ Novice

Coome on EA it really is a simple yes or no question if you don't know there must be a way for you to find out

Message 48 of 67 (775 Views)

Re: Rugby

★★★ Newbie

EA, please tell us, we have not had a decent rugby game since Rugby 08, we need to know, we should be allowed answers

Message 49 of 67 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any chance  that EA Sports are publishing the rugby world cup 2015 video game developed by HB Studios this year?

Message 50 of 67 (609 Views)