Ea Sports Rugby 14?

by matthoper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rugby

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA Sports

I just wanted to know if you guys are gonna release any EA Rugby game soon?

I would really be glad if you guys decide to release,as many people have requested the release of Rugby 14.

Thanks.Hope to hear from you guys.

Message 13 of 67 (16,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Making a Rugby Game?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, dedicated supporters of rugby!

As you may have noticed, the purpose of this community is to allow our players to share gaming knowledge and expertise to help one another out. While there is no doubt that we have numerous rugby fans out there, this is not the place to open a petition or appeal to other rugby fans.

However, you could post your message on EA Sports' forums, where it would probably get more attention. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 67 (20,133 Views)

All Replies

PLEASE BRING RUGBY BACK EA

★ Newbie
Please bring RUGBY back EA. Just imagine how much money you would make if you made<br>RUGBY 13 I bet you'd make a massive profit out of it. Same Settings, New Chip forBetter Graphics, New Tackling motion and side stepping and fending and charging, Better Tactics, New Players/Rosters, Even Have Rugby Sevens In There's(Now This Is A PerfectIdea, It's like UFC that Has Pride Fighting.), Bring The Legends In(Jonah Lomu & Jason Robinson ect.<br><br>So Please EA Could you please make a new RUGBY/Bring back RUGBY ONE MORE TIME for ALL THE RUGBY supporters, fans, players and non rugby associated people who I know would love this game.
Message 1 of 67 (16,748 Views)

Making a Rugby Game?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Greetings EA Sports,

We – dedicated rugby supporters – gather to voice our opinions about a new Rugby game.

A ‘proper’ rugby game hasn’t been in existence for nearly five years and we have been very disappointed that there hasn’t been one made during that time. We have seen a rugby game like ‘Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge’ and ‘Rugby World Cup 2011' but to everyones expectations, they have been very disappointing. For example, not all players/teams are licensed and the fact that both the games don’t approve transfers to other teams. However, we see enormous potentials of a new Rugby game. These potentials will bring profits for your company as well as the enjoyment for every rugby supported out there.

Given the proper management and funding a new rugby game can be further developed to reach its full potentials and become one of the best products that EA Sports can be known for. Thus, the game has a huge chance to broaden its demographic, by both winning back old players who have left, and attracting new customers with more effective marketing. In return, this will generate more revenue for your division, and can become one of the greatest sporting games ever created by EA Sports

In conclusion, we call on EA Sports to give the appropriate attention a new rugby game deserves, introduce content just like games such as ‘Fifa’ and ‘Madden’ have, such as Career and Online modes, Ultimate Team and many more. I have personally set up a Facebook page called ‘Petition For EA to make Rugby 14’ which has over 24,000 likes. I know a lot of people who still play Rugby 08, as they feel there hasn’t been a better one since.

Visit the Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-for-EA-to-Make-Rugby-14/256559097752668

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
The Dedicated Supportes of Rugby

Message 2 of 67 (18,563 Views)

Hello, dedicated supporters of rugby!

As you may have noticed, the purpose of this community is to allow our players to share gaming knowledge and expertise to help one another out. While there is no doubt that we have numerous rugby fans out there, this is not the place to open a petition or appeal to other rugby fans.

However, you could post your message on EA Sports' forums, where it would probably get more attention. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 3 of 67 (20,134 Views)

Ea Sports Rugby 14?

★★★ Newbie

I think Ea sports really need to make a new rugby as all over the internet there are groups/petitions wanting a new rugby game from Ea sports. All you need to do is set it up a bit like Fifa have the same controls as the former Ea Sport rugby games.

Message 4 of 67 (17,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Though this post is over a year old now I cannot seem to find any posts bar this one with a reply from ea... And you have only replied to ask him to post somewhere else??? Perhaps if ea was too actually grow a back bone and tell us yes or no whether there will be a rugby game in the future it wouldn't be clogging up forums? Come on ea, all these posts about rugby and you ignore it all? Way to keep your customers happy... I thought the idea of an ea forum was to raise points and get replies from ea. if your so short staffed to reply to simple forum posts I am no longer surprised that you can't keep up with the server issues the ea games always suffer from...
Message 5 of 67 (17,773 Views)

Rugby 14/15

★★★ Newbie

Please can you make a Rugby 14 or 15 game with all the same features as fifa 14

Message 6 of 67 (16,708 Views)

PLEASE BRING RUGBY BACK EA

★★★ Newbie

what would be the bad points to producing a rugby game when you are making other games that would have the same amount of sales because most people who like rugby would love to see another rugby game come out

Message 7 of 67 (16,300 Views)

Re: PLEASE BRING RUGBY BACK EA

That'd be a post better suited for the EA Sports forum, where the EA Sports Community Managers will have a chance to see it and forward it to their studios:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/155.page
Message 8 of 67 (16,296 Views)

How to purchase EA Rugby 08?

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to purchase an old game: EA Sports Rugby 08. I see that there is a page on the website, but there is no way of purchasing this. Can you please tell me how I can get this game?

Message 9 of 67 (16,323 Views)