Rugby 14

by jackadamwood

Original Post

Re: How to purchase EA Rugby 08?

Hero (Retired)

I'm not sure it's available anymore on the EA site, you can probably get it at Amazon, for Playstation 2

Hope this helps!

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 10 of 67 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks MLady07, is there any way of dowloading it (by purchase) for PC?

Message 11 of 67 (1,067 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You are very welcome!

I don't know if there's still a PC version available or not, I'd suggest googling it Standard smile

Thanks!

Message 12 of 67 (1,058 Views)

New rugby game, please read and get back to me

★★★ Newbie

For the Play Station 2 you created many Rugby games including Rugby 08. Since the X-box 360 and the Play Station 3 have come out you have not created one rugby game. There are only a couple of rugby games on the market and they are all of a very poor quality. I believe that if you were to release a rugby game for the X-box One or the Play Station 4 that it will be a big sucess as there is a big market for rugby games. I understand that Fifa, Madden, NHL etc are big money games that bring in a large amount of customers but have you thought that after this length of time that maybe by releasing an excellent rugby game (an improved model of rugby 08) that you capture alot more customers. To make the complete rugby game you need to make it as realistic as possible which I know you can do because I have played many FIFA and MADDEN games. You would also need to get the licences or all international teams and club teams from the different major leagues i.e Super Rugby, Guiness Premiership, French top 14 and the Rabo Direct Pro 12. The main thing missing with the other rugby games that have been created is that they are completely unrealistic and horrendous, they are mssing alot of licences for teams and have no idea on how to make a player in the game look like the real person. You could also include ideas such as Sevens rugby and other things. 

Message 14 of 67 (1,070 Views)

Re: New rugby game, please read and get back to me

Community Manager (retired)
This is where you should submit your idea:

www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas

Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 15 of 67 (1,066 Views)

Rugby 14

★★★ Newbie

Are you thinking of making a rugby 14 game with all the licensing for xbox and psn? If not why?

Please reply

thanks

Message 16 of 67 (1,427 Views)

An EA rugby game

★★★ Newbie
Why wont EA make a new rugby game? You would make a profit as alot of people want a new rugby game from you and would deffinately buy it. Think about how much Madden and Fifa sell, you would just be making another game like those which people will buy time and time again. Rugby is also a growing sport and is now in the olympics so you'll be getting a constant supply of customers wanting to buy the game. You also wont have any rivals that could compare to the game as you have a great physics engine and experience in making sports games so everyone will turn straight to you.
Message 17 of 67 (1,322 Views)

Re: An EA rugby game

Community Manager (retired)
EA Sports have a dedicated page for game ideas and suggestions: Wink

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 18 of 67 (1,315 Views)

EA Sport Rugby 2014

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if EA have any plans to make a rugby game, with the same stuff as fifa e.g. menu's, ultimate team, seasons etc. becasue there is no good rugby games apart from jonah lomu ugby challenge which i play all the time but i get board of it as i play it too much :P

Message 19 of 67 (1,797 Views)

another rugby game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 20 of 67 (1,197 Views)