Road Rash 3

by rubylove1313

Original Post

Re: Attn EA, Bring back a classic to next gen - Road Rash!

Community Manager

@xzgamer1987x Thanks for the post. As far as I'm aware we don't have any plans for a Road Rash remake, but if and when this changes, we'll surely make an announcement. 

In the meantime I am aware of a Steam Early Access game called Road Redemption, which seems to be very much in the spirit of the old Road Rash games. Note that this game isn't associated with us in any way, I just thought you might find it interesting, as it seeks to scratch the same itch. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 31 of 39 (1,048 Views)

Road Rash for the ps4 and xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Road Rash was one of the best games ever made. This game needs to be back on the market for the new gen systems. Its been a long time but i think the world ready to see again Road Rash with better graphics and online play.
Message 32 of 39 (840 Views)

Community Manager

@abc1731817314 Hi,

Thank you for your interest and your suggestion.

I have moved your post to our existing Road Rash thread. As stated previously, I am currently not aware of any plans to bring this franchise back.

If this changes in the future, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 33 of 39 (832 Views)

Re: new road rash??

★★★ Newbie

as an old school  gamer   I feel that it is  time to bring back a  classic  even  if its  in  the vault we  need road rash for the next gen systems  I'm sure  it  would be a huge  seller  as most  of  me and  my friends still talk about it to this  day  and  on line  would have  so much potential it would  bring back  something  to me it was  so much  more then  a race  game and  with  the customizations you can  do with  next gen systems  the posabiltys are endless  if I  put a potition  on  face book  how many  likes  would it take  for you  to bring back  this  awesome  title  if you hear  what the people want are you  willing to do  this

Message 34 of 39 (774 Views)

Re: Road Rash

★★★ Newbie

I'll buy your IP for road rash Sega genesis Trilogy.

And then after that make another road rash just he way Sega allowed christian white head to make sonic mania classic graphics but brand new adventure.

Message 35 of 39 (651 Views)

@Hossinto123 well you may want to check Road Redemption, which is the closest thing that we have in our days to Road Rash. I hope that EA will bring back Road Rash and the Striike series at some point. But until then, we get what we can...

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 36 of 39 (635 Views)

Re: Road Rash Franchise...

★★★ Novice

100% agree 

Message 37 of 39 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Nils is There Anything we could do to make this more seen as a possiablity in the future? maybe if we got more people behind us wanted to spend the money on a new RoadRash
Message 38 of 39 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Thank you for giving us that itch tho. Hahahah i just mean playing Road Redemption is an alright game don't get me wrong. But playing it for a few hours you just think to yourself I WANT A NEW ROADRASH. Thinking god if this game was not so buggy and more focused on racing not just combat THEN HELL YEAH it would scratch the itch for sure. For now it just reminds us of what we could have. Is there anything us as the people could do to help this get more eyes from the big men upstairs? Maybe if we got people behind it say we will pay money for a new one. Honestly i just made this account on Ea to see whats up on the RoadRash IP. Such a good ip.
Message 39 of 39 (464 Views)