Road Rash 3

by rubylove1313

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Road Rash 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

hi, i was just wondering if you might be working on a new road rash anytime soon? I love the game and would love more then anything to see an updated version for the PS3. All my gaming friends would love to see it as well. Is there any possibility of it?

Message 1 of 39 (3,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: new road rash??

Community Manager (retired)

It's always possible, but since the IP has been dormant for the last 13 years, it is unlikely to happen soon. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 39 (3,538 Views)

All Replies

Re: new road rash??

Community Manager (retired)

It's always possible, but since the IP has been dormant for the last 13 years, it is unlikely to happen soon. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 39 (3,539 Views)

Road Rash Franchise...

★★ Novice

WE WANT A REMAKE !!!

Road Rash was awsome, bike race + violence = great mix !.. I'm sure you guys can give us the game with 2014 graphics & particles technology.
- Customizable Riders, Bikes and Weapons.
- Skill Points for your avatar
- Multiplayer Clan Fights
- Hidden Bikes and Special "Spiders" and "3 Wheels Harley" on maps
- Steal the bike of another player when you kill him
- Spike Strip, Nades, Taser gun, Bazooka...lots of new weapons
- Challenge runs with Bottles to hits, targets, blow the tires of a18 wheelers attacking us...
- Police chasing us as well as getting tickets if caught
- Money system when we win races to buy bikes, weapons, nitro, clothes, protection...

A LOT OF POTENTIAL !!!

I give you the idea... I'm not asking much, only the first copy of the game if you produce it with a special thanks to me in the game credit...( only to boost my ego! )

THANKS FOR READING

Message 3 of 39 (3,308 Views)

Road Rash 3 Sega Genesis

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I had a blast from the past question...  My friend and I spent many days and hours in our youth playing various sega genesis games.  Of all those games, Road Rash 3 was always the only one we could never seem to finish.  The reason we could not finish was not because of lack of ability, but for some reason the game will never allow us to advance.  We started playing again yesterday, and have once again ran into the same issue.  We searched all over the internet and cannot find anything, so frustrating!!  Anyways, we play on spit screen, and we are currently stuck on level 2, both of us have qualified on all 5 tracks, and we both have plenty of cash and upgraded sport bikes.  After qualifying on a race, the message says that "the team has qualified on 5 out of 5 tracks on this level."  The trouble is the game simply will not advance us to the third level.  I know there are cheats to advance, but we are not interested, we would like to beat the game without them.  I'm sure there is some minute detail we are missing, or something we need to do, but we are at a loss.  Can someone please shed some light on this for us??  We would love to put this game to rest.

Thank you all....

Message 4 of 39 (3,281 Views)

Re: Road Rash 3

★★★ Newbie

Hello again,

Thank you all for your interests in my topic.  However, it doesn't look like anyone has come up with an answer, just displayed interests in a new game.  Any chance anyone can she dsome light on what my current problem is with the sega genesis version?????

Message 5 of 39 (3,261 Views)

Re: Road Rash 3

Community Manager
Hi there,

Unfortunately I don't know on answer to your question. Hopefully someone else will find it eventually.

I'd like to suggest to subscribe to to thread (Options drop down menu on the right), this way you will get an email alert when someone replies in the future.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 6 of 39 (3,258 Views)

Road Rash request

★ Newbie

can you pls make road rash again. i realy like playing road rash with how you can punch and kick other riders and take there wepons=) so can you pls make it again on next gen consoles. it would be so fun to play the game on next gen!

Message 7 of 39 (3,120 Views)

Re: Road Rash request

Community Manager

@bobchickenfries Hi,

Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans for a remake at this stage. Should this change in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 39 (3,114 Views)

Road Rash

★★ Newbie
Can someone please tell me why a new road rash has not been created since road rash 3d on PS1 it was a great game an I think with the huge advancements in gaming this should be a huge hit. Please remake this!!!!
Message 9 of 39 (3,054 Views)

Re: Road Rash

Community Manager

@SiDEsHoWKillA34  Hi,

Unfortunately I am still not aware of any plans for a remake at this stage. Should this change in the future, we will update you.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 39 (3,049 Views)