Re: Reborn of Road Rash game series

by DDR321033

Original Post

I want a patch multiplayer for the game Road Rash 1996

★ Novice

I loved this game, even though it is an old game but produced by EA.

Multiplayer functionality over IP/X now no longer supports Windows 7.

I want to play with my friends online.

I wish EA make a patch for this error . This game is still alive in my heart.
Please EA reply. Thank you!

Message 11 of 39 (1,453 Views)

Re: I want a patch multiplayer for the game Road Rash 1996

Community Manager

@chaoban888 Hi,

Releasing patches for old games is unfortunately out of scope. The team that has made the game likely does not work in the same position anymore and hence creating a patch would not be an easy endeavour.

That said, you might get this to work if you use a VPN tool like Hamachi. Read more about it at this link.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 12 of 39 (1,446 Views)

Re: Road Rash 3

★★★★ Novice

Oh,my, I can post here what I want for this years.

Hello EA developers!

"Electronic Arts, We (the gamers) want a new ROAD RASH game, based on principles of RR(Sega, 3DO and PS1)

This is important because a great game series can't be forgotten. Gamers of the world remember this game and new gamers need to know this great title. This is a very entertaining game, that must have a continue. The Electronic Arts company will make a profit with this game product and the gamers get a cool game. There is no other game like Road Rash. We asking the help of Trip Hawkins (the founder of Electronic Arts) and his company Digital Chocolate in resolving this problem with the Road Rash.

If Electronic Arts don't want to develop a new Road Rash, then please, sell the Road Rash trademark and copyrights to Dan Geisler (co-designer of Road Rash) and his company 5X Enterprises LLC.

With modern technologies this game could be more awesome than before! But Road Rash style must be kept with new features, more races/tracks, different weather, rocky sound, video clips and more, race results where AI opponents tell you what they thought about your race, different weapons, funny pedestrians/animals on the road and more. No open world, just many tracks in different countries and weather conditions (rain, tornado, snow, storm, sunshine, forest, city and etc.)

Also, it would be great if ALL parts of Road Rash series will be available at Steam, PSN, XBox Live game services."

Here is the link for you to watch what happening. A few of fans from different countries trying to get your attention. But there is lot of who didn'y know about petition and of course EA have no idea about it. Now I hope you will be more interested in thinking on Road Rash as a greatest franchise to come back later.

https://www.change.org/p/electronic-arts-we-the-gamers-want-a-new-road-rash-game-based-on-principles...

Thanks for reading.

Message 13 of 39 (1,427 Views)

Reborn of Road Rash game series

★★★★ Novice

Oh,my, I can post here what I want for this years.

Hello EA developers!

This years motocycle games are not popular. And the only reason why this happened is "there is no more sequels of Road Rash". Simple motocycle racing on a ring track is very really boring. But the gameplay of Road Rash was/is awesome! Even those days Road Rash 3 from Sega Megadrive is greater than any motocycle racing game created. But there is Road Rash from 3DO/PS One, this is really rules. So, here is the point which I wish EA to hear/read.

"Electronic Arts, We (the gamers) want a new ROAD RASH game, based on principles of RR(Sega, 3DO and PS1)

This is important because a great game series can't be forgotten. Gamers of the world remember this game and new gamers need to know this great title. This is a very entertaining game, that must have a continue. The Electronic Arts company will make a profit with this game product and the gamers get a cool game. There is no other game like Road Rash. We asking the help of Trip Hawkins (the founder of Electronic Arts) and his company Digital Chocolate in resolving this problem with the Road Rash.

If Electronic Arts don't want to develop a new Road Rash, then please, sell the Road Rash trademark and copyrights to Dan Geisler (co-designer of Road Rash) and his company 5X Enterprises LLC.

With modern technologies this game could be more awesome than before! But Road Rash style must be kept with new features, more races/tracks, different weather, rocky sound, video clips and more, race results where AI opponents tell you what they thought about your race, different weapons, funny pedestrians/animals on the road and more. No open world, just many tracks in different countries and weather conditions (rain, tornado, snow, storm, sunshine, forest, city and etc.)

Also, it would be great if ALL parts of Road Rash series will be available at Steam, PSN, XBox Live game services."

Here is the link for you to watch what happening. A few of fans from different countries trying to get your attention. But there is lot of who didn'y know about petition and of course EA have no idea about it. Now I hope you will be more interested in thinking on Road Rash as a greatest franchise to come back later.

https://www.change.org/p/electronic-arts-we-the-gamers-want-a-new-road-rash-game-based-on-principles...

Thanks for reading.

Message 14 of 39 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to see a Road Rash 3DO style game. 

Message 15 of 39 (1,499 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I want new Road Rash  mf !!!

Message 16 of 39 (1,495 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I want new Road Rash too!!!

EA pls!!!

Message 17 of 39 (1,487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It also will be great to reproduce original parts of Road Rash with trophies.

New game MUST BE! Road Rash from 3DO and Road Rash 3 from Sega Megadrive is the best templates for a new part of Road Rash history!

Message 18 of 39 (1,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I forget to wrote about Dan Geisler idea of a spiritual sequel of Road Rash - the Hard Rider game. He tried to involve in development people who did the original Road Rash series. But can't fund it's project. Maybe EA can hire him with his team members to develop a true sequel of Road Rash?

Message 19 of 39 (1,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Делайте роад раш, * уже мозги * годами...

Message 20 of 39 (1,448 Views)