Restaurant City

by drgreen821

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie

We want Restaurant City back! How could you take down such a widely appreciated and addicting game?! You guys are a gaming company that should listen to your fans, we all know you acquired Restaurant City in 2011 and shut it down for your own monetary reasons but * its 2018, we expect a comeback. Do us a favour and work on it, I'm sure its peanuts to reboot the game, get a team, assign a project manager and get it back! After releasing so many console games I am sure its peanuts to re-release such a low FPS game. All we ask is to play it on FB or as an App, JESUS.

Message 1 of 4 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Restaurant City

Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback @drgreen821.

Sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans to bring Restaurant City back but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (428 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

By "we", do you mean "you"? They obviously shut it down for a reason; they couldn't turn a profit off it. EA is a business, not a charity. They do things to make money, not to make people happy. If its peanuts to reboot the game, hire a team and do it. 

Message 2 of 4 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's 2018, you don't need to make a profit on anything you just have to be popular, my point is there are millions of fans under this game that are still waiting for this game to come back. You don't have to comment on my * if you have nothing supportive to say, I know they are a business, incase you've done your research their 'business' isn't making enough money is it, their last highly anticipated releases Battlefield V, Star Wars, FIFA 19 were all flops in terms of sales, its time for a new approach, Restaurant City was a great game, why not revive it and bring back the popularity. And how would hire a team when they have the rights to the game?!
Message 3 of 4 (458 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback @drgreen821.

Sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans to bring Restaurant City back but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (429 Views)