[Resolved] Battlefield Bad Company 1 - "No Games Available"

by i-tem005

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 "No Games Available atm" problem

★★★★★ Novice
Well we now have over 40 and there's other posts from days ago that have 10 and 6 and 8 "me too"...I'm going to talk to a rep again today....
Message 81 of 258 (627 Views)

Re: Bad company battlefield

★★★★ Novice
I have upgraded to bf3, also played the demo of bf4. There is something special in bfbc1
Message 82 of 258 (373 Views)

★★ Guide
Just contacted them again. The advisor said he would tell the admins about the issue. But we must stay strong & keep contacting them even with phonecalls if needed.
WE WANT BAD COMPANY!!
Message 83 of 258 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
all this time support guys cant give us answer for this problem. hard to let us know what happen to our game. there solution or just make this game die easly.
EA in mute mode 😩
Message 84 of 258 (578 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I play in BFBC 6 years and my life will not be the same if I take it I'm living with this game! We seek to return us to the game this week because we are going crazy!
Message 85 of 258 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Angry bad brasil we play together all the time... I hope we can continue.. I'd rather the server be down for a couple weeks rather than forever... and make sure u hit the "me too" button
Message 86 of 258 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yea this is crazy... seems like the reps have no idea wats wrong...we have to keep pushing them and letting them know that our games are always full for the most part. One rwp told me yesterday that not many ppl play this game anymore I had to tell him that is not true...there's a huge community that plays this game daily
Message 87 of 258 (529 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This game is not deserve to die in such a bs way. Its freaking battlefield and one of the best in the series. At least give us a couple of months in advance before the shutdown.
Message 88 of 258 (521 Views)

★★ Guide
Angry_bad_brasil I have played with you a lot. You are an awesome player specially with sniper and it is such a challenge killing you.
I hope we can fight again together & in other teams
Message 89 of 258 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
True. And there are many members who played and stopped playing since there is no skill levels and I will stay on level 3
Message 90 of 258 (504 Views)