[Resolved] Battlefield Bad Company 1 - "No Games Available"

by i-tem005

Original Post

Re: [Resolved] Battlefield Bad Company 1 - "No Games Available"

★★★★ Guide

EA_Nils написано:

Hi everyone,

As some of you had noted already, we have resolved the issue and we have started bringing servers back online 3 hours ago. We are still in the process of adding more, so if no games are available for you at the time, try again a bit later.

Thank you again for your patience and your understanding. Happy gaming everyone!

Cheers,

Nils

Fix veteran pls.

Message 251 of 258 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First time caring about a game this much to get on line and do research about it... Thanks for bringing the game back on... it was great flying a heli with my bro raining hell fire down again.  Lippyray

Message 252 of 258 (899 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@lippyray22 wrote:

First time caring about a game this much to get on line and do research about it... Thanks for bringing the game back on... it was great flying a heli with my bro raining hell fire down again.  Lippyray

The EU chopper doesn't record stats for kills.  Only the US chopper counts.  I don't know if this will ever get fixed but it makes getting awards much much harder/impossible to do. 

Message 253 of 258 (872 Views)

Re: EA, DICE YOU MUST FIX!!!!!

★ Novice
Lol I will be realy happy if they do that. We all do 😁
Message 254 of 258 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi this is still not resolved and unable to play, this is a constant problem with this game
Message 255 of 258 (732 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi this is not fixed and ongoing issue, Xbox360 UK. 21/11/2015 15:17 game unavailable still been trying for days . Can you provide update thanks
Message 256 of 258 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's happening again. 

Please fix it. 

Thank You! 

Message 257 of 258 (638 Views)

Community Manager

@Deathon6 Hi,

Thank you for the heads up, I have posted a reply on the new thread created about this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Battlefield-Bad-Company-quot-No-Games-Available-quot/m-p/534...

I will close this existing thread here to avoid confusion, please continue discussion on the new thread, thanks!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 258 of 258 (615 Views)