[Resolved] Battlefield Bad Company 1 - "No Games Available"

by i-tem005

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 "No Games Available atm" problem

★★ Guide
I hope it's a temporal problem and they bring the servers up again.
Contacting EA is the way to put pressure on them! We must remind them we are still playing this.
Remember that the photo system wasn't broken on Xbox 360. I hope we can play the game again.
Message 11 of 258 (2,960 Views)

Re: battlefield bad company

★★ Guide
We want the servers back up again!!!
Please EA, fix this & let us enjoy.
Message 12 of 258 (874 Views)

Re: Battlefield bad company ps3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

charlijaen, Really? I asked EA Support on twitter and received the following reply :

"Hello. Sorry to hear about the troubles. Have you tried powering off your router, modem and PS3 for 2-3 mins to see if that helps? ^EK''

So looks like they dont even know what is up with the game. Maybe servers got hacked or something...

Anyway if this is the case, its still not a good way to threat their customers and community. Either them closed the servers or it got hacked, they still MUST back the servers up, and in future give us the proper info on when to really expect its REAL closure. So we will be ready for that and be able to say our final farewells to the game and get all the trophies/achievements, knowing that it will end soon. 

Like WTF. They usually announce such things 2-3 months prior shutdowns. The game was not on any of those shutdown lists. Noone was freaking expecting that!

Thats just wrong, EA. Because of such things you have "that" reputation among gamers. And it will bring nothing good for your future...

I still hope that this is just a temporary issue. Leaderboards and squad joining are still work. Do the right thing EA.

Message 13 of 258 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bring the BF: BC servers back. If you intend to shutdown the servers, you should have informed gamers in advance!

Message 14 of 258 (2,944 Views)

I server di Battlefield Bad Company 1 (Ps3) non funzionano, perché?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Quando provo ad entrare in una partita online mi dice che non ci sono partite disponibili il che dovrebbe essere impossibile dato che ci gioca ancora molta gente. Nessuno dei miei amici riesce più ad entrarci.
Message 15 of 258 (893 Views)

Battlefield bad company

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Why i cant join BFBC ? Is there problem in the servers or what ?
Message 16 of 258 (859 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I cant live without playing BFBC Frown i hope they bring the servers soon
Message 17 of 258 (2,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have been playing for years and have never seen this message. Strange that EA hasn't posted some sort of message.Can anyone tell me if they are experiencing it with other EA games. They just lost a big court case NCAA settlement @ 60 million $

Message 18 of 258 (2,916 Views)

★★ Novice

that's two days that the problem is
does anyone in ea team would at least have the courtesy to give us an official explanation?

Message 19 of 258 (2,911 Views)

Bad Company TOP SQUAD WILD CARD multiplayer

★ Novice

Hi, 

The IAR 10 squad member bonus points won't unlock.  I've tried everything, don't know what else to do????

Is it glitched or is there something specific you have to do??

Thanks for your help,

BJSham

Message 20 of 258 (895 Views)