[Resolved] Battlefield Bad Company 1 - "No Games Available"

by i-tem005

Original Post

battlefield bad company 1 offline

★★★★★ Novice
Why has the bfbc1 community not had a definate answer on " no games available at the moment" please we just want to know
Message 91 of 258 (791 Views)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 "No Games Available atm" problem

★★★ Novice

Bring back our Bad Company!

Message 92 of 258 (1,029 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hey beartitan we've played together quite a bit over the years. Make sure u hit the "me too" button.
Message 93 of 258 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We are up to 47 now lets keep this rolling and hopefully they will turn the servers back on...
Message 94 of 258 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice

c'mon EA fix the servers yala it been a week now and u still haven't done anything  .. I feel LOST without BFBC

Message 95 of 258 (978 Views)

Re: Bad company battlefield

★★★★ Apprentice
I actually tried to play bf 3 twice last night and it failed due to choking on a 2gb update 1.09. Each download took an hour and then failed to install. That is EA in a nutshell. Release a nonworking pile of ish and then fix the game through huge downloads so massive the data is easily corrupted. Then I popped in bf4 and it wanted to download a 1.4gb update. I said forget it and played black ops 2 instead.

EA--fix bad company 1 or I am through with you guys.
Message 96 of 258 (796 Views)

Re: Bad company battlefield

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey EA, I'll make you a deal. If you fix bad company 1 I will actually go out and buy bf hardline. I'm not going to play it, but I will buy it just like I bought all the others, IF you continue to support the greatest game of all time BFBC.
Message 97 of 258 (792 Views)

Re: Battlefield bad company

★★★★ Apprentice
I don't know what to think, but here is what I suspect. DICE was a good company. EA is all about maximizing profits, they really don't care what any of the users think about anything. It would not surprise me one bit if they just decided to yank the game and see how many complaints they got before deciding whether to turn it back on.

I don't play EA sports games, and even though I bought bfbc2, bf3 and bf4 I don't play them either. If BFBC is really done I'll probably give the COD series a try. I really enjoyed black ops 1. There are lots of good games. I am mainly interested in finding a series that takes the user experience into consideration, not just corporate profits. EA is not that company. You can continue to beat your head against the wall or you can try something new. So I'm going to try something new.
Message 98 of 258 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

todos por la vuelta del mejor juego de guerra !!! no me dan ganas de jugar a otro juego x favorrrrr gente de EA ,,,,regresen servers del bad ,,,muchos de nosotros lo necesitamos.

Message 99 of 258 (934 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hey man make sure to push the "me too" button we need all the support we can get
Message 100 of 258 (926 Views)