Re: Refund

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund

★★ Novice
I have refunded Star Wars Battlefront 2 already. On my PayPal it says I already got the refund but when I got into my wallet it says $0. PayPal says to contact EA. I've been having this issue for 2 weeks now. PayPal also says something about having to wait for the banks or something like that. Help a brotha out.
Message 1 of 6 (590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@lilhomiiciide666 Refunds from Paypal can take some time to show up in your account. If they suggest waiting for your bank the best thing to do would be to contact your bank and ask them to ensure that everything is ok. I recently had an issue with an ebay refund where my bank had received the refund but not credited it back to my account. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (593 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lilhomiiciide666 Refunds from Paypal can take some time to show up in your account. If they suggest waiting for your bank the best thing to do would be to contact your bank and ask them to ensure that everything is ok. I recently had an issue with an ebay refund where my bank had received the refund but not credited it back to my account. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (594 Views)

★★ Novice
The thing is, it was a Mastercard gift card.
Message 3 of 6 (568 Views)

Community Manager

@lilhomiiciide666 You may need to speak with the card issuer to see how they handle refunds. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (525 Views)

★★ Novice
Mastercard gift cards CAN receive refunds. I've already searched this. Also, PayPal said I could be looking at 1 month until I get the refund. Until then.
Message 5 of 6 (513 Views)

Community Manager
Once the refund has been processed on our end we have no control over how long it will take PayPal to credit the refund to your account.
Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (510 Views)