Re: Reboot Warhammer Online

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reboot Warhammer Online

★★ Novice

With famous franchises successfully rebooting old titles such as Old School RuneScape and others highly anticipated such as World of Warcraft Classic. We are in the golden age of reboots. Just take a quick look at Hollywood and the gaming industry as a whole, it's very apparent and big money.

With that said, wouldn't it be a great time to bring back Warhammer Age of Reckoning or a 2.0 remake? It is one of the best MMORPGs and could have seen a lot more success with DLC expansions. It had the best races, lore, pve, exploration, pvp, and classes!

Thank you for your time. Your support is highly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
I would recommend that you reach out to our PR contact and they should be able to redirect you to the correct place. @BerkzergSmash 

While it is a good question to ask but the forums is not the place to have the conversation. Standard smile 

I hope you understand. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (798 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Great game I had so much fun with Warhammer Online running around as green goblin Shaman. 

But at the moment I'm not aware of any plans that we will do a reboot of Warhammer Online. @BerkzergSmash 

It would be cool to see it back with development and content but not sure if there is a player base for it that would cover those cost - MMOs in general is a big investment. 

/Atic 
Message 2 of 6 (842 Views)

★★ Novice

Appreciate your response @EA_Atic. It's heartwarming to hear you had a blast with Warhammer Online. I am hoping those fond memories could once again be a reality.

How much would it cost to purchase the intellectual property and license from EA? Since it's piling dust in a forgotten pile, I am looking to put the initiative to resurrect this fallen title. If EA gives the green light I can I coordinate with a dedicated team of programmers, crowd funding, and Games Workshop to see this legend live on.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 6 (809 Views)

EA DICE Team
I would recommend that you reach out to our PR contact and they should be able to redirect you to the correct place. @BerkzergSmash 

While it is a good question to ask but the forums is not the place to have the conversation. Standard smile 

I hope you understand. 

/Atic 
Message 4 of 6 (799 Views)

★★ Novice

You've been great help @EA_Atic , appreciate your support and aid. If all goes well, we will be fighting the Order in no time. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 6 (787 Views)

★ Novice

Let me know if you find anything out, I've been looking for a reboot for a long time. 

Message 6 of 6 (669 Views)