Re: Real Racing 3 Controller Problem

by rimey55555

Original Post

Real Racing 3 Controller Problem

★★ Novice

I am playing real racing 3 on iOS. I have connected my PS4 controller to my iPhone and in-game notice shows that the controller is in use. But when I go into the race, it doesn’t work. I can’t do any thing with my controller and the screen control doesn’t work either. Anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 30 (38,006 Views)

Real Racing 3 controller problem

★★ Novice

I use a nimbus steel series controller on my iPad Pro to play this game. Since last week the controller connects in the game but doesn’t work any more.

in other games the controller works fine so the problem is related to the game. The game is up to date.

Please help (request #778924)

Message 2 of 30 (37,856 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same issue on my iPad. it's so annoying. ps4/xb1/mfi controller's aren't working on iOS/iPadOS at the moment with rr3, but all 3 controller types on every other game i play on iPad/iPhone work. it sucks. EA/Firemonkey need to sort this out.

Message 3 of 30 (37,868 Views)

ios/ipados controllers don't work on rr3

★★ Novice

i have this issue on my iPad and iPhone. it's so annoying. ps4/xb1/mfi controller's aren't working on iOS/iPadOS at the moment with rr3, but all 3 controller types on every other game i play on iPad/iPhone work. it sucks. EA/Firemonkey sort this out please.

thanks in advance.

Tom

Message 4 of 30 (37,796 Views)

Re: Real Racing 3 controller problem

★★ Novice
i have the same issue on my iPad. it's so annoying. ps4/xb1/mfi controller's aren't working on iOS/iPadOS at the moment with rr3, but all 3 controller types on every other game i play on iPad/iPhone work. it sucks. EA/Firemonkey need to sort this out.
Message 5 of 30 (37,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CyberLegend77 I have exactly the same problem. It worked fine the first time I played the game but now it registers but doesn’t let me control the car at all. I’ve played around with the ‘control’ settings but they are all just for touch controls anyway.
It’s super annoying, so I’m just going to find a new racing game that works with controllers until this one is fixed.
Message 6 of 30 (37,836 Views)

★★ Novice
i hope they fix it on the March 30th update, fingers crossed 🤞
Message 7 of 30 (37,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still the same issue -has anyone been able to fix it?

Message 8 of 30 (37,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue with my iPad Pro. worked fine earlier today and now it just randomly stopped. I've tried everything from deleting the app, to disconnecting the bluetooth. I use the Nimbus controller.  

Message 9 of 30 (36,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CyberLegend77 I have the same problem, only in the tutorial race the controller works for my experience
Message 10 of 30 (36,422 Views)