Rail Simulator

by au_pumba

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rail Simulator

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I launch rail simulator it says this "Sign in with your EA account to activate your game on this computer". But when I do that I get an error message that says this "In order to launch this game, please login to the EA download manager to verify your ownership, then try again." What should I do?

Message 6 of 121 (8,216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Rail Simulator] error message

Community Manager
Unfortunately we do not officially support this game on AHQ at the moment. That said, have a look at https://help.ea.com/article/verifying-ownership-in-origin as it may help resolve your issues.

Thanks,
Nils

P.S.: There is also the official website here that may be able to assist: http://www.railsimulator.com/

View in thread

Message 7 of 121 (8,604 Views)

All Replies

Rail Simulator

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently brought Rail Simulator on Origin and haven't been able to play it as it crashes and comes up with the following message:

!Runtime Error

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rail Simulator\RailSim.exe

R6025

- pure virtual function call origin games

Message 1 of 121 (7,980 Views)

Re: [Rail Simulator] game keeps crashing

Community Manager

Hi aupumba,

At the moment, Rail Simulator is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Rail Simulator supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 121 (3,481 Views)

[Rail Simulator] game is not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I am running Windows 7. I recently purchased and downloaded Rail Simulator but when I try to run it I get the error message "RailSim Launcher application has stopped working " then nothing !! What`s gone wrong ?

Message 3 of 121 (8,049 Views)

Re: [Rail Simulator] game is not working

Community Manager

Hi grosmont1,

At the moment, Rail Simulator is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Rail Simulator supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 121 (3,556 Views)

EA Rail Simulator is crashing in Windows 8

★★★ Newbie

I have recently purchased and installed EA Rail Simulator through Origin.

However, it crashes within a minute of opening and running the game on my Windows 8 HP Envy dv6 with 16 GB RAM, nvidia GEFORCE GT630M 2 GB RAM.

Why is it happening and what is the solution?

Message 5 of 121 (8,104 Views)

Re: [Rail Simulator] error message

Community Manager
Unfortunately we do not officially support this game on AHQ at the moment. That said, have a look at https://help.ea.com/article/verifying-ownership-in-origin as it may help resolve your issues.

Thanks,
Nils

P.S.: There is also the official website here that may be able to assist: http://www.railsimulator.com/
Message 7 of 121 (8,605 Views)

game isnt in my games list

★★★ Newbie

just bought game Rail Simulator® got email with confirmation but nothing to download ...... restarted orgin few times nothing...... help!

Message 8 of 121 (8,092 Views)

Re: Stop selling broken games

★ Newbie

Bought Rail Simulator.  Can't play it.  Can't get help on it because it's not on the list of Game Titles when you try to get help.

Stop selling broken crap and then not supporting it.

Message 9 of 121 (8,234 Views)

Rail Simulator won't launch

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Rail Simulator through online purchase.  I (seemed to) successfully downloaded it, and it showed up in my Origins Games window.  WHen I click on it, then clock the Play button, an EA window pops up asking for my email and password.  I type in my Origins password, and get an error message that the server can't be contacted.  I have repeated this procedure over the coarse of a couple of days, always with the same result.  ALL OF MY OTHER ORIGINS GAMES START JUST FINE.

I even clicked on the link FORGOT MY PASSWORD, reset my password, and STILL got the same result.

I tried to paste in a screen capture, but it would not insert it.

HELP!!

Message 10 of 121 (8,071 Views)