Re: REAL LIFE, TV SHOWS AND VIDEO GAME BASED SEASONS

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

REAL LIFE, TV SHOWS AND VIDEO GAME BASED SEASONS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA should really consider basing their COM seasons to the real world. Like for example, having a season based on The Simpsons since EA makes the games. The list continues.

Or even have an Avengers or superhero based season.

Message 1 of 6 (1,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a really good idea.

I think they consider this when releases Star wars Battlefield near movies releases. But this definitely should be consider.

Message 2 of 6 (1,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for your comment. By basing it to real life, CoM will become interesting as the season will be interesting too

Message 3 of 6 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well they could not do an avengers theme due to copyright laws. However ea do have some copyright laws regarding Star Wars (just look at Star Wars battlefront )so a season could be done on that. 

Message 4 of 6 (895 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please bring it fast. I really want to play games based on TV shows I've watched.
Message 5 of 6 (501 Views)

Community Manager

@friskerfun 

This post is from 2017. I've moved it from the SimCity boards and locking down the post to avoid further necroposting. Thank you for your feedback and if you have any other concepts for EA games, feel free to create a new post! Standard smile

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (479 Views)