PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by EA_MattR

Original Post

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Pro

What I would like to know is what is being done about this, exactly?  There's almost 2000 posts in this thread, and the best I've seen now is the spanish language dialogue has been repaired.

Message 1971 of 1,975 (2,582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My game has also completely restarted itself. I was full lvl 30, legendary gear, the whole nine. I have spent well over $200 on this game. This is unacceptable in any way. I had the common problem of not loading, so I followed in instructions and unplugged the Xbox only to find that the I logged back in, my entire profile had been erased. I am not a patient person. I paid for MULTIPLE things on my account and you have, quick literally, stolen them. FIX THIS NOW! I am not beyond taking legal measures.

Message 1972 of 1,975 (2,499 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_MattR I have this issue every time I talk to Faye and Haluk to start the heart of rage mission. After the first cut scene with them the game does this no matter how many times I try to start it...

PS4 Pro, ID: Rewt0r
Message 1973 of 1,975 (2,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, doing some housekeeping and going ahead and marking this one as resolved now.

Thanks again for all the info you provided!

EACade
Message 1974 of 1,975 (21,180 Views)

Betreff: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Newbie

Playstation 4 pro 

Download the game After a few months wanna Star with Pilot cant come in the game. I try it to makeing a new Pilot it works but After the toturial allways the same Problem of conection with live server of anthem thats how it beende since realese.

If you dont eben want to get the game up and running,

Its gettim ridiculous

Message 1975 of 1,975 (2,023 Views)