Re: [PS3] 3 on 3 NHL Arcade for PS3 - terms and conditions issue

by biokam

Original Post

[PS3] 3 on 3 NHL Arcade for PS3 - terms and conditions issue

★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I notice on EAs Online Servies Page (https://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h) the game 3 on 3 NHL Arcade for PS3 and Xbox360 will be closed 10th March of 2020. I decided to download this game and get all trophies before they gonna be unobtainable. When I moved to the online section, to get 2 online trophies, game require to accept EAs terms and conditions - it's required to play an online game. Unfortunately, I can't download these terms and accept them (probably server doesn't respond). Can anyone look at this? I saw in google other players (from xbox360 also) has a similar problem, no one hasn't fixed it yet.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4 (591 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @biokam.

We've seen this issue with some other, older games. Do you have any of our other sports games from around that time? If so, you can try loading into one of them to see if the Terms and Conditions can be accepted. If it works there, you should be good for NHL 3 on 3 Arcade.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (566 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have tested the following games:

- SSX,

- NFS: Shift,

- FIFA 2015.

Still no success. I haven't got more games to test. @EA_Aljo Is it possible to get any quick fix for this issue? I know and I understand it's a very old game, but not working terms of use before server's shutdown announcement is a little disappointing Frown

Message 3 of 4 (464 Views)

Community Manager

@biokam 

Unfortunately, we don't have a fix for this. I'm very sorry. It's also happening to some people with Fight Night Champion. I'm very sorry, but due to the age of the game, it's no longer supported Frown

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)