PLEASE COME OUT WITH A NEW BOXING GAME OR ATLEAST PUT THE BOXER SHARE FEATURE BA

by boxinglife02

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

PLEASE COME OUT WITH A NEW BOXING GAME OR ATLEAST PUT THE BOXER SHARE FEATURE BA

★★ Newbie

NOBODY LIKES UFC.. ITS BEEN 8YEARS & STILL NO BOXING GAME. CMON EA MAKE A NEW BOXING GAME OR ATLEAST PUT UP THE BOXER SHARE FEATURE BACK ON IN FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION..UFC IS TRASH & BOXING IS ON THE RISE ONCE AGAIN!!!

Message 1 of 5 (803 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE COME OUT WITH A NEW BOXING GAME OR ATLEAST PUT THE BOXER SHARE FEATUR

Community Manager

Sorry to say @boxinglife02 but quite a few people like UFC. It's one of the most watched sports in the world right now.

As for a boxing game, I'm not aware of any plans for a new one but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (791 Views)

All Replies

Re: PLEASE COME OUT WITH A NEW BOXING GAME OR ATLEAST PUT THE BOXER SHARE FEATUR

Community Manager

Sorry to say @boxinglife02 but quite a few people like UFC. It's one of the most watched sports in the world right now.

As for a boxing game, I'm not aware of any plans for a new one but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (792 Views)

★ Guide

I agree, please atleast bring boxer share server back online for Fight Night Champions, thousands of people still play this game specially those of us on xbox onewith the backwards compatible option not even to mention all those with EA Access. So yeah Boxer share is a much missed function as it kept the game alive for so long

Message 3 of 5 (735 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback @patrickb1973, I will pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (731 Views)

★ Novice

Boxer share was working for a couple of months. For the last several weeks it’s been down. This game might be 11/12 years old but it’s still the only boxing game on Xbox consoles. Any chance we can get this up and running please as there are still plenty of people playing this game. Thank you

Message 5 of 5 (431 Views)