Re: is outlaw golf coming back?

by EA_David

Original Post

Outlaw Golf

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

i want to be able to play these games on xbox 360, is there a software update for that?

Message 1 of 5 (426 Views)

Re: outlaw golf and outlaw golf 9 days of xmas

Community Manager

@ezupan Hi,

As far as I am aware these games are unfortunately not developed by EA and hence I have very limited information. According to the Wikipedia article here, the games were not released on Xbox 360, and you will hence not be able to play them on that platform.

We are currently working on a new golf title for the next generation of consoles, check it out here: http://www.easports.com/pga-tour

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (425 Views)

New Games

★★ Newbie

I was wanting to put some advice in for a new game. Disc Golf would be a great idea for a game. You could get the PDGA involved, with all of the different manufactures out there. Different stats for all discs and so forth. this could be amazing.

Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

is outlaw golf coming back?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

OK...so EA bought out Hypnotix, Inc. Hypnotix is the studio that produced the "Outlaw" Sports franchise (golf, golf 2, volleyball, etc).

My questions is, are there any plans to Reboot the Outlaw Golf franchise? I loved those games, and wish they had kept making them. I know more than a few people who had fun playing them, and I wish they were still options on current consoles.

If anyone from EA sees this, my email is [edit: email address removed]

Message 4 of 5 (393 Views)

Re: is outlaw golf coming back?

Community Manager

@M1LPH_HUNT3R Hey, we have no info on that.

I know EA as a company have been focusing on the PGA tour series, but if/when there is a change in focus to a different franchise we'll be sure to let folks know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (379 Views)