Nll box lacrosse game

by Chucksauce2999

Original Post

Nll box lacrosse game

★ Novice

It’s 2022, use the NHL arenas and graphics/physics and please give us a box lacrosse game. Would be so electric and would do numbers. It’s clear the Chel franchise is slipping and nobody wants the same product year after year after year so give us something new!! high scoring, hard hitting and the skill stick would be perfect for dangles and moves. I’m begging y’all 

Message 1 of 3 (685 Views)

Re: Nll box lacrosse game

Community Manager

Hey @Chucksauce2999 not aware of any plans for such a game but will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (652 Views)

Re: Nll box lacrosse game

★★★ Newbie

I agree with Chucksauce2999 that there should be an NLL (National Lacrosse League) game. It could help the community stay with EA. It's now 2023, and the league's popularity is growing, so the game wouldn't just benefit EA but also the league; there are now 15 teams in the NLL. You have made lots of games for the NHL, NFL, NBA, and FIFA. But you have never thought of making a NLL game. Personally, I would play that game on a daily basis, and I know that most of my friends would also play it. With the awesome graphics and physics in all of the other games, you guys are very capable of making a NLL video game. NLL games are high-scoring, hard-hitting, and all-around fun to attend. If you guys could bring that into a video game, then fans of the NLL would love to play this. Over the years, you guys have been making the same games year after year after year. Why not try something new? There is lots of money to be made because no one has made a game for the NLL. Please consider this and make a game to satisfy not only NLL fans but also EA players because there would be something fresh and new to try.

Message 3 of 3 (579 Views)