Neverwinter Nights

by rangerofnights

Original Post

Neverwinter Nights

★★★ Newbie

Is there a patch or some way to install Neverwinter Nights Diamond on my Windows 7 PC?

Message 21 of 27 (371 Views)

Re: Neverwinter Nights

★★★★★ Expert

The Bioware Social Network had a sticky on that subject in the NWN forum there.  The place is Read-Only now, but it's up near the top in there. 

http://forum.bioware.com/forum/43-neverwinter-nights/

Message 22 of 27 (367 Views)

Recovering Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 product keys

★★★ Newbie

I realize these games are old and no one wants to keep track of ancient product keys, but I registered my product keys for, at least, Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition and Neverwinter Nights if not the Baldur's Gate original 4 games as well too. 

How do I get those Bioware product keys back? I have kept the CDs but I do not have the product keys in hard copy form anywhere.

Thanks so much!!!!

Message 23 of 27 (371 Views)

Re: Recovering Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 product keys

★★★★★ Expert

I can't help you with Baldur's Gate.  I owned all of those back in the day, but my memory of where any were registered is just too vague to be useful.  On the other hand, if the Legacy Forums at Bioware included those code numbers in the registration database there, the Game Advisers at the EA Help Center should have access to that information, although I think you'll need to know the correct member account information for those forums well enough to prove you are the same person. 

https://help.ea.com/ 

Message 24 of 27 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem with the EA Games link is that I can't find a simple reach out to anyone except through this forum.  Neverwinter Nights isn't on the EA Games list. . .

Infuriating thing these older games.

Message 25 of 27 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Both Neverwinter Nights games were Atari distributions, so that the "basic" registrations were c/o that company.  The Legacy Forums offered a central database in which to record and store all Bioware games' code numbers, and that system was transferred to the Bioware Social Network when that replaced the Legacy forums.  Two and a half years ago, the Self-Help forums for the games were closed down, and the members were invited to join AHQ.  A copy of the BSN member database was part of the new membership process here. 

BSN itself didn't survive very long after the Self-Help forums there were closed, perhaps another year before a still newer Bioware Forum website was created.  However, as recently as 2013, the EA Game Advisers still had access to the BSN member records. 

Message 26 of 27 (357 Views)

Never Winter Nights

★★ Newbie

Hi

I have installed NWN, but I cant get it to actually play on my new laptop... I could play it on my old laptop and my dads laptop, but cant get it to play on this one....could you give a little advise or help please?

Message 27 of 27 (348 Views)