Neverwinter Nights 2

by frankenmunky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Neverwinter Nights 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello i purchased neverwinter nights 2 and the expansions a long time ago, i have switched computers since then and wish to reintstall the game, but cannot find anywhere to download/install no support what so ever. not on the orginal website, not on bioware, not on EA. cant even find anywhere to repurchase the game. no one even sells it 3rd party.

please help, this is an awesome game, and a few of my friends also enjoyed playing it.

thank you

frank

Message 1 of 12 (2,972 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Neverwinter

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@frankenmunky wrote:

hello i purchased neverwinter nights 2 and the expansions a long time ago, i have switched computers since then and wish to reintstall the game, but cannot find anywhere to download/install no support what so ever. not on the orginal website, not on bioware, not on EA. cant even find anywhere to repurchase the game. no one even sells it 3rd party.

please help, this is an awesome game, and a few of my friends also enjoyed playing it.

thank you

frank

We do not have it on Origin at the moment, but I believe some other online retailers focused on older games have it.

For instance:

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_2_complete

Hope this helps. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (3,350 Views)

All Replies

Re: Neverwinter

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@frankenmunky wrote:

thank you

frank

We do not have it on Origin at the moment, but I believe some other online retailers focused on older games have it.

For instance:

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_2_complete

Hope this helps. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 12 (3,351 Views)

Needing Help to Set up ""FORGOTTEN REALITIES-NEVERWINTER NIGHTS GOLD"

★★★ Newbie

I got a game from a friend and now I haven't gotten any idea how to make it work! It's a 1 through 5 Disc game. I only have 1 to 4 of the disc. I haven't any Idea what codes that are what they need to set it all up!! The Game is "NEVERWINTER NIGHTS'' (GOLD)

Message 3 of 12 (2,948 Views)

Neverwinter nights 1

★★ Novice

I had a copy of Neverwinter nights 1 with undertide and Hordes of the underdark, However since 2002 I lost the undertide disk and only have my horde of the under dark manual and cd key. Could I send them a copy of the box set to get my games back? I have all the disks save for Shadows of Undertide. I just really wanna play the other two neverwinter games aren't as good.

Message 4 of 12 (2,945 Views)

Re: Neverwinter nights 1

★★★★★ Expert

If you registerd each of them with the Legacy Bioware website, the registrations should have been forwarded automatically to the BSN, and from there, to Origin, so potentially you can download the DLCs. 

Message 5 of 12 (2,941 Views)

★★ Novice

the thing is that I can't find the otehr serials . That's worhtless because I never registered them to begin with.

Message 6 of 12 (2,938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You will have to visit Good Old Games and buy it all over again.  They do not charge a lot there,

Message 7 of 12 (2,920 Views)

Neverwinter Nights 2 Key Problem

★★ Newbie

I found my NWN2 again and want to reinstall it on my PC but the Key Code on my Manual is not working. is there a bug or something I can do to get it working? HELP!!!!!

Message 8 of 12 (2,870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 12 (2,768 Views)

Re: Issues playing NWN 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The SoU expansion is for the original NWN game, not for NWN2, so what is the connection here to the second NWN game? 

@SarahMcCombs 

You seem to have been mixed up about things, and now, your NWN question has become merged into the master thread about the NWN2 Sequel.  Personally, I never saw those symptoms in either game, with any patch. 

Message 10 of 12 (2,766 Views)