NFL Training Camp for Wii

by pitabook

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFL Training Camp for Wii

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have NFL training camp game for the Wii   but when trying  to use the game it keeps asking us to turn wii off and instert a USB in back of the wii

when I bought the game it did not come with the USB , how do I use the game without it.

Message 1 of 13 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFL Training Camp not on the Games List - and I need a warranty fix

Community Manager

Ah, sorry, my mistake. I am curious why this number directed you here and not to a general support queue.

Pleas contact an agent, who will be able to assist with this. Be sure to state your region when you contact, as this is a relevant factor.

More information on the US warranty, can be found on this page .

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (911 Views)

All Replies

Re: NFL training camp for wii

★★★ Newbie

The game came as a bundle pack with a USB stick, two motion sensors (one for an arm and one for a leg), and a rubber stretch band.  Hopefully, you were not sold the game as a stand-alone disk as it will likely not be useable.

Message 2 of 13 (846 Views)

NFL Training Camp not on the Games List - and I need a warranty fix

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought NFL Training camp (building on the EA Sports Active system).

My leg sensor does not work. It needs a warranty replacement.

I call the phone number for support, and they say go to this web site.

But if I go to the web site, it asks me which game I need help with before the site will assist me.

My game is not listed. It should be.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!? Perhaps even a phone number for EA would be terrific.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 13 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will someone from EA please respond?

Message 4 of 13 (856 Views)

Community Manager

I'm not sure why you'd be referred here. For faulty hardware, you'll want to return to your retailer.Sorry to be bouncing you along, but unfortunately we can't assist through AHQ.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 13 (854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The warranty very clearly says to contact EA.

The full text:

"Electronic Arts warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the sensors, straps, and resistance band included with this product are free from defects in materials and workmanshiop for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Electronic Arts agrees to replace the covered component free of charge upon receipt of the covered components at its service center, postage paid, with proof of purchase."

It lists a phone number of 650-628-1001, at which the recording says to come here.

I just want a new sensor.

Message 6 of 13 (849 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, sorry, my mistake. I am curious why this number directed you here and not to a general support queue.

Pleas contact an agent, who will be able to assist with this. Be sure to state your region when you contact, as this is a relevant factor.

More information on the US warranty, can be found on this page .

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 13 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The help requires you to "Select a game", and, as I said, the game is not on the pick list. So then what?

Message 8 of 13 (837 Views)

Community Manager

If there's no appropriate game available, you can choose Origin and PC for platform. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 13 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've already spent too much time on this issue, and gone back to the original retailer, and this will be my last post. You should have had the game listed. It's not an Origin game or a PC game. It's an EA and Wii game. So why shouldn't an option be listed?

Message 10 of 13 (825 Views)