Re: ARE YOU GUYS AT EA WORKING ON A NEW VERSION OF NFL STREET

by jerionbwilliams

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Wow Thanks For Letting Us Know , I Will Make sure The World Know You Only Worry About Your Employees And Not Your Consumers That Actually Make You Who You Are 

Message 21 of 26 (951 Views)

Re: NFL STREET 4

★★★ Newbie

I just seen the comment on google when I typed in NFL street 4. And I have to agree. NFL street 2 was by far one of my favorite games. I really wish EA would consider making NFL street 4 with a story line or similar to Street 2. I beg you. I along with many of my friends have been wanting another NFL street game for the longest. Please,  I beg you. 

Message 22 of 26 (710 Views)

Re: NFL STREET 4

★★★ Newbie

It's been over a year since someone has posted pertaining to an updated version of NFL Street 2. The first request on this message board was way back in 2013. Fans of EA Sports and NFL Street 2 want an updated and revised version of Street 2. The entire game needs to stay the same. There are only a few changes that need to be made. First, the player roster needs to have current players and more legends since the release of the original Street 2. The second thing that needs to be updated are the graphics of the game. They don't necessarily have to be competing with madden quality, but they just need an uptick in design. The Players needs to stay looking overly buff, with unorthodox attire. And the trash talk during the game and after the game needs to stay the same. Also you could update the music available in the game. My best friend and I continually have to play Street 2 on his Game Cube since you guys refuse to create a "NFL Street 4". The EA community would go ecstatic. You guys tried with adding the game mode "The Yard" in Madden 21 but it just is not the same. The blitz line is an okay concept, but you need to have your two to three linemen blocking and you need to be able to choose running plays, and you need to always be able to choose your team for a pickup game. "The Yard" is strictly a passing game, and it just not is the same, or what us fans of EA Big NFL Street 2 were looking for. I and the whole "cult" surrounding Street 2 implore you to update and revise Street 2 and allow a "NFL Street 4" or whatever you want to call it to be available for Xbox One and Playstation, and allow for cross platform play. You could add online matchups, online seasons, league, etc. There is a plethora of options in today's day and age. Can you just imagine Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, and maybe even Aaron Rodgers in a NFL Street game. Not to mention all the other skill positions of today's game like Davante Adams, Deandre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Dalvin Cook, Alvin kamara, Derrick Henry, Richard Sherman, Patrick Peterson, Harrison Smith, Earl Thomas III, Aaron Donald, JJ Watt, Calais Campbell, Cam Jordan Za'darius Smith, Travis Kelce, Rob Gronkowski, Joe Thomas, Zach Martin, Tyron Smith, Marshal Yanda,. Also bringing in Darrelle Revis, Nick Collins, Asante Samuel, Troy Polamalu, Deion Sanders. The Possibilities are amazing once you think of the game's potential

EA you need to make this happen. I know you can't take suggestions or ideas from games, but read this and claim it as your own. Give us fans what we want. You will not be disappointed with the turnout to buy the game i am sure of it. Please, take a chance. This is one game idea that needs to happen. You got to make this happen EA, don't let us down.

All the best,

Adam 

Message 23 of 26 (479 Views)

Re: NFL STREET

★★★ Newbie

A new street game would be awesome me and my friends played it today while waiting to get picked up and man we had a blast so much fun and it was the first time we had all had fun a new street game would be awesome cause it could bring new and old fans together to play games. there's a nfl street discord that has so much members we need a new street game

Message 24 of 26 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Custom54F100 that would be fire
Message 25 of 26 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah it would at least a remastered version 

Message 26 of 26 (288 Views)