Re: NFL STREET

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFL STREET

★★★ Newbie

Any chance you guys at EA SPORTS could get NFL STREET  on XBOX live? Pretty please?

Message 1 of 26 (23,180 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi mikesterrr5,

I have not heard of any plans to make a new NFL Street. Should this change at some stage, we will announce it on http://www.easports.com/ of course.

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 26 (26,958 Views)

All Replies

NFL STREET 4

★★★ Newbie

You guys should create NFL Street 4 but make it like NFL street 2 because that is one of the best games you guys have created, it should be NFL street 2 just with updated rosters and online league or ultimate team mode. So many people would buy this if you don't want to make this game would you at least consider making NFL Street 2 available on xbox live or have the original xbox version work on xbox 360

Message 2 of 26 (23,183 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi mikesterrr5,

I have not heard of any plans to make a new NFL Street. Should this change at some stage, we will announce it on http://www.easports.com/ of course.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 3 of 26 (26,959 Views)

NFL Street 4

★ Novice
I loved the NFL Street series (especially NFL Street 2) & I think it would be great if y'all made an NFL Street 4 for the new generation consoles. I think that the game would make good sales. I think the Street series was successful because it allowed players to escape from the regular football experience from the Madden games. My favorite game from the series is NFL Street 2 & I think that goes for many others so I think NFL Street 4 should be more in the likeness of it. Of course, the rosters need to be updates & there's always the things that gamers would like like new fields, uniforms, and even cheats. I think NFL Street 4 would sell better than NFL Street 3. This is a great series that I think needs to be revived and there are so many new options and features that can be added to a new Street game to make it even more fun. Maybe even the idea of having 4 quarters in a game could be an option in the new game, or maybe we should just stick to the classic way we play Street that we love. I think NFL Street 4 would be a great game to make in the future, & now that the NCAA Football series has died, maybe even an NCAA Street game. That would be interesting and the only current college football game but I don't see that for the future though. I speak for many of us when I say that NFL Street 4 would be a great game to have though!
Message 4 of 26 (22,979 Views)

NFL STREET & NBA STREET

★★★ Newbie
I feel like lately EA hasn't been paying any attention to the community lately. Of course we want the real sports games such as Madden/FIFA but also if you haven't noticed, NBA 2K has surpassed NBA Live years ago. If EA wants to be on top, A new NBA & NFL Street series should be released or Master the old series and release it. It would set #1 on the Charts on both games, No doubt at all. Please consider it to whoever needs to hear it.. When the whole EA community requests it and it's not listened to, something is wrong
Message 5 of 26 (22,005 Views)

NFL street

★★★ Newbie
Us football fans and gamers loved NFL street when we were younger and Im still playing the Oringles on my PS2 Is there anyway you can make a modern street with the players now in the NFL for like Xbox and play station thank you
Message 6 of 26 (21,590 Views)

NFL STREET

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
You guys should make another NFL Street I challenge you to make a come back with it. You guys brought back nba live really I swear NFL Street has more opportunities than that. Please bring it back better than ever! Oh yea put crush the carrier back on it and create your own player. Thanks I look forward for your response.
Message 7 of 26 (20,890 Views)

ARE YOU GUYS AT EA WORKING ON A NEW VERSION OF NFL STREET

★★★★★ Newbie
If so i have some great ideas i would like to suggest im planning on majoring in the gaming world
Message 8 of 26 (19,425 Views)

Re: ARE YOU GUYS AT EA WORKING ON A NEW VERSION OF NFL STREET

Community Manager

@Custom54F100

We recognize and appreciate the effort that goes into game and product ideas and submissions. We have thousands of employees worldwide who are constantly generating and developing games and new game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many do not. Because of our creative scope, we seldom look at product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We will review third-party products, but only after they have been built to a fully-playable prototype (a working game). If you have such a prototype or if you have further questions, please contact productsubmissions@ea.com for more information about our submission process.

If you are interested in joining the EA team and you are over the age of 13, go to http://jobs.ea.com to create a profile. If you are thinking about pursuing education in interactive entertainment, check out https://jobs.ea.com/students/home.aspx.

barry.png
Message 9 of 26 (19,418 Views)

Re: ARE YOU GUYS AT EA WORKING ON A NEW VERSION OF NFL STREET

★★★★★ Newbie
Excuse me Mr. barry from EA for bothering you again. I would like to make a prototype of the game, but im barely going to start my career and im trying to work my way up. I am going to send you a link of my ideas and suggestions to this wonderfull game. Hopefully you can get back to me and make this happen. If this game would remake with some more ideas, it would sell millions. People are tired of playing regular football games and would like to bring back childhood memorys.
Sincerely
Gerardo Moreno
Message 10 of 26 (19,400 Views)