NFL STREET PLEASE?

by richieobrien68

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFL STREET PLEASE?

★★★ Newbie

What are the chances of a new NFL Street game coming out anytime ever in life? And if there isn't why not? Just out of curiosity?

Message 1 of 6 (957 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFL STREET PLEASE?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @richieobrien68 

I am really sorry, but currently there are no plans for the new title in this series. Follow our official Twitter channel to get the latest news and updates on the future EA games. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (974 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @richieobrien68 

I am really sorry, but currently there are no plans for the new title in this series. Follow our official Twitter channel to get the latest news and updates on the future EA games. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie
oh damn i really want this game to hopefully they make a remake of NFL street football 2 its probably the best game of all time idk y they dont remake it i miss that game and if it were a remake it would be even better with even better graphics plz remake it
Message 3 of 6 (878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just seen the comment on google when I typed in NFL street 4. And I have to agree. NFL street 2 was by far one of my favorite games. I really wish EA would consider making NFL street 4 with a story line or similar to Street 2. I beg you. I along with many of my friends have been wanting another NFL street game for the longest. Please,  I beg you. It would definitely be worth it. The older games like NFL street , NBA street , Etc. would be the absolute best for new gen consoles. And you’d make bank. But if it’s true about the new PlayStation being able to play PlayStation 2 games on it. I’m making the switch to PlayStation. 

Message 4 of 6 (716 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CastingCouchMVP I'm not aware of any plans for a new NFL Street game but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (710 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Почему не войти в онлайн уже несколько дней?
Message 6 of 6 (479 Views)