NFL Head Coach 09

by 44axe

Original Post

Re: NFL HEAD COACH 09

★★★ Novice

search hard online via google or like should find a third party patch as ea doesn't support the game as far as i could tell.

Message 31 of 37 (2,869 Views)

Re: NFL Head Coach 09

★★★ Novice

going to ea game sports changer gets you no where.still no real place to post questions except about the new ea games.no support about older game sorry to say. i love nfl head coach 09 and if i owned stock which i hope to buy, i would insist listen to your customers and suggestion can be money in stock holders pockets.i hope all of you have a great day but waiting for games real improvements and new games to be made is hard on us normal people who buy the games. if you do not want to make another nfl head coach at least sell the rights to someone who will make it. thanks for allowing us to say this to all of you pass it up to the execs who make decsions.God bless have a good year.

Message 32 of 37 (2,868 Views)

★★★ Novice

never was made for pc sadly

Message 33 of 37 (2,868 Views)

With new engines NFL Head Coach would be awesome.

★★★ Newbie

I'm a huge fan of the NFL Head Coach franchise and with the amazing advancement with the new gaming engines I think a new Head Coach game would be a lot of fun,

With the rise in fantasy football popularity and Maddens ultimate team, something that takes the gameplay out and inserts the importance of team management and preparation could take a huge leap in popularity of its own. 

I for one enjoy letting the work I put in as a "coach" during a simulated week pay off as I call the fully customizable created plays and watching the players execute those plays.

Not sure if it will ever happen but I think you guys gave up on head coach a little early and with a good push it could be a power house in sports gaming.

Thanks, Head Coach Enthusiast.

Message 34 of 37 (2,858 Views)

Re: With new engines NFL Head Coach would be awesome.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @hurricanehulk13,

Great to hear that you would love a NFL Head Coach game! Keep an eye on www.ea.com/ for news and announcements about the latest EA games.

Thanks for your support.

Message 35 of 37 (2,844 Views)

How do I play nfl head coach on ps4?

★★ Newbie
All I want to know is how to play nfl head coach on my ps4.
Message 36 of 37 (2,829 Views)

★ Novice
@sundevil35 NFL Head Coach '09 is only for PS and XBOX only.
Look for NFL Head Coach PC ('08). It starts with '07 rosters.
Message 37 of 37 (1,310 Views)