NFL Head Coach 09

by 44axe

Original Post

NFL Head Coach

★ Novice

When trying to play NFL Head Coach, It keeps asking me to "Sign in with my EA Account to Activate your game on this computer" and whe I enter my onfo it tells "in order to launch this game, please log inyo Origin to verify your ownership, then try again." How do I either verify the game or fix this issue?

Thanks

-H.M.

Message 21 of 37 (2,025 Views)

Re: NFL Head Coach

Community Manager

@muirman1 Hi,

Are you starting the game using the Origin Client (availalbe here: https://www.origin.com/download )?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 22 of 37 (2,012 Views)

★ Novice

I am, unless theres been a major update within the past month or so.

Message 23 of 37 (1,965 Views)

Community Manager

@muirman1 Alright, in that case you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a Product, Platform and Category to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 24 of 37 (1,962 Views)

NFL HEAD COACH "06" HELP!

★★★ Newbie

I need help with an issue. I recently purchased NFL head coach for PS2 and PC. I play a complete season with PS2, but in my next season the game started displaying 0-0 scores in the games and wouldn't allow me to continue my season. Now I can't even play more than five games in any season. It is doing the same thing on my PC version as well. This is the "06" version. Any ideas? Thanks.

Message 25 of 37 (1,917 Views)

NFL HEAD COACH 09

★★★ Newbie

hello,

I just purchased this game (NFL HEAD COACH 09) and an xbox 360 a month ago and I have noticed there are some elements missing in this game especially in the play creator mode as far as player assignments goes when creating new plays. For example, there are certain wide receiver assignments like quick hitches and bubble screen routes that are not in my game. I also noticed that when it comes to creating run plays, you can't change the assignment of the running backs only the players around him.. I am new to this new generation of downloadable updates on consoles as my last was the original xbox and a few people have told me the reason why these elements are missing is because the game is 6 years old and at some point there were downloadable upgrades via xbox live that are no longer available because the game is so old. It would be nice just to get a definitive answer just so I know

Message 26 of 37 (1,913 Views)

will nfl head coach ever be remade again?

★★★ Novice

this game was made in 2009 for xbox 360 and ps3. now will it ever be remade with modern additions soon because lot of people would love to have a game where you coach the team and run players/coaches. please consider this is a money maker for sure.

Message 27 of 37 (1,894 Views)

Re: NFL Head Coach 09

★★★ Novice

never was released for pc only ps3/xbox360

Message 28 of 37 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Novice

it is called nfl head coach 05 look on ebay for it

Message 29 of 37 (1,882 Views)

Re: NFL Head Coach 09

★★★ Novice

i wish it was for sale because it is a great game even by todays standards.

Message 30 of 37 (1,882 Views)