Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFL Head Coach 09

by 44axe

Original Post

NFL Head Coach 09

★ Novice

Does anybody know how/where I can get NFL Head Coach 09 for the PC? The EA Sports site says I can download it from Origin, but it isn't available. Even Amazon doesn't have it, and they usually have everything. 

Message 11 of 37 (5,827 Views)

NFL Head Coach

★★★ Newbie

What happened to Nfl Head coach and why can't I find a digital download? How do I get it other than buying a scratched old game disc?

Message 12 of 37 (5,820 Views)

NFL Head Coach

★ Newbie

Hey, I am searching for NFL HEAD COACH 2006 for PC. There are some links to the EA-Shop, but I cannot find the game there. Is it possible to buy a digital version of the game? Or is it a problem cause I am living in europe?

Kind regards

Josh

Message 13 of 37 (5,277 Views)

trying to buy nfl head coach 06 as pc download

★★★ Newbie

The game is listed as a PC download on the EA site if you look hard enough but would not appear to be so. Any chance EA can make it available pretty please!!

Message 14 of 37 (5,274 Views)

Patch NFL Head Coach Football 09

★ Newbie

The game info and patch were all deleted on my xbox 360. I know the game is junk without the patch, but loved it after the patch, and Madden just doesn't compare. Is there anywhere I can get the patch?

Message 15 of 37 (5,246 Views)

NFL Head Coach 09

★★ Novice

Are the rights for this game up for sale?

Is there a pc site to download the game?

Message 16 of 37 (5,231 Views)

Re: NFL Head Coach 09

Community Manager

@madcranium Hi,

The rights are not for sale, but you should at least be able to still pick up the game if you take a look at Amazon.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 17 of 37 (5,225 Views)

★★ Novice

kewl thanks

Message 18 of 37 (5,221 Views)

Community Manager
You are welcome, have fun!
Message 19 of 37 (5,219 Views)

NFL Head coach windows 7

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the NFL head coach game and installed it. Ran the game but nothing. No error, just doesnt do anything. I have windows 7. I tried running in compatibility mode with XP and vista but still wont work. Anyone know how to get this working?

Message 20 of 37 (5,222 Views)
Twitter Stream