NFL Head Coach 09

by 44axe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFL Head Coach 09

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yesterday I purchased "NFL Head Coach 09"as a downooad.  After downloading Origin and downloading the game when I clicked on the icon it asked me to sign in to connect the game to my compute. When I did this I got a message "could not connect to server. try again later". It has been over 10 hours trying and still get the same message. Madden 08 now says the same thing although it worked on this computer last year.

Message 1 of 37 (3,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFL Head Coach 09

Community Manager (retired)

@shortys101st wrote:

Is there anyway to get updagted rosters downloaded on NFL Head Coach 09 for XBox 360?

Is there any chance there will be a new version of the game itself released?

Thanks in advance -

VC

Hi shortys101s, 

We have no information about NFL Head Coach game at the moment. We suggest you to submit your idea of a new version of the game at EA Sports Game Changers.

Cheers,

Eve

View in thread

Message 8 of 37 (4,205 Views)

All Replies

[NFL Head Coach] won't play on my PC because of d3dx9_27.dll is missing. What should I do?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My NFL head coach won't play on my PC because of d3dx9_27.dll is missing. What should I do? And I already uninstalled and reinstalled it twice.

Message 2 of 37 (3,885 Views)

Re: [NFL Head Coach 09] "could not connect to server. try again later"

Community Manager

Hi 44axe,

Do you still see the problem?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 37 (2,963 Views)

Re: [NFL Head Coach] won't play on my PC because of d3dx9_27.dll is missing. What should I do?

Community Manager

Hi irishjc2,

At the moment, NFL Head Coach is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see NFL Head Coach supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 37 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem currently. 

Message 5 of 37 (3,777 Views)

★ Novice

Yes still waiting for senior staff

Message 6 of 37 (3,759 Views)

NFL Head Coach 09

★★ Newbie

Is there anyway to get updagted rosters downloaded on NFL Head Coach 09 for XBox 360?

Thanks in advance -

VC

Message 7 of 37 (3,736 Views)

Re: NFL Head Coach 09

Community Manager (retired)

@shortys101st wrote:

Thanks in advance -

VC

Hi shortys101s, 

We have no information about NFL Head Coach game at the moment. We suggest you to submit your idea of a new version of the game at EA Sports Game Changers.

Cheers,

Eve

Message 8 of 37 (4,206 Views)

Cannot call plays in NFL Head Coach 09 with a created coach

★ Newbie

When I create a coach in NFL Head Coach 09 for Xbox, the option to not delegate call calling is locked out. I can call plays if I use an existing coach. Any help would be greatly appreciated

John

Message 9 of 37 (3,696 Views)

Downloading NFL Head Coach

★★★ Newbie

I would like to buy NFL Head Coach but it seems that it isn't avaiable for me that live in Europe. There isn't any way for me to buy it? 

Thanks

Message 10 of 37 (3,660 Views)