NFL Blitz

by jorreno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFL Blitz

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

NFL Blitz on XBLA

The game is available in America... why is it unavailable in Australia?

Message 1 of 19 (931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is NFL Blitz on XBLA unavailable in Australia?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

Although the original NFL Blitz games weren't the latest game which jorreno is likely referring to is actually a game both developed and published by EA.

Unfortunately the game was only released in North American territories.

For anyone still interested in the game, check out EA's official website and the forums for the game.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 19 (1,316 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Since it isn't distributed by EA, you are in the wrong place.  Origin may sell it, but the distributor controls where is can be sold by the retailers. 

Message 2 of 19 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

Although the original NFL Blitz games weren't the latest game which jorreno is likely referring to is actually a game both developed and published by EA.

Unfortunately the game was only released in North American territories.

For anyone still interested in the game, check out EA's official website and the forums for the game.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 19 (1,317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA needs to do a better job telling Google which game is the current one.  No mention was showing up at all obviously on the first two pages of matches. 

Message 4 of 19 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, this is my question. What is the reason for a North America release only?

*The game is rated E(for everybody)

*There are other Madden and NFL games available to Australians on XBLA

*NBA Jam is available too

I mean, if it was a retail release region exclusive, I can understand... but I'm literally dumbfounded as to why a game can be on XBLA but not available to any and every Xbox Live member.

Message 5 of 19 (910 Views)

Community Manager
It is most likely an issue with the licensing rights for the game.

As the game came out a while ago, there is unfortunately not a good chance currently that it will be re-released in other regions.Should this change in the future, I will let you know.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 6 of 19 (906 Views)

Nfl blitz

★ Newbie
Hey I was just wondering why there hasn't been a new nfl blitz since there was one made for ps3 a couple years ago. That was like my favorite game and I miss playing (dominating) online.
Message 7 of 19 (888 Views)

NFL Blitz will not load

★★★ Newbie

I had bought NFL Blitz for PS3 in 2011 when it first came out through the PS Store and had it downloaded to my system.  I had not played the game in quite a while and just recently tried and it would get to the screen just before the main screen (where the game usually loads up) and it would not load.  I saw others were having the same problem and suggestions said to delete the game and redownload it and that has not seemed to solve the issue either.

Any help?

Message 8 of 19 (877 Views)

NFL BLITZ

★ Novice
When will Nfl blitz and madden arcade be ported over to Playstation 4?
Message 9 of 19 (865 Views)

NFL Blitz Glitch/Computer Cheating!

★★★ Newbie
I was playing NFL Blitz and was KICKING **bleep**, until the Computer Team CHEATED!! TWICE!! 😡

First, the CPU made my team fumble the ball, the Computer Team recovered it, and I wasn't allowed to chase after the guy to tackle him!!😡

Second, the Computer Team Punted the ball to MY Team, I was standing RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THE RED CIRCLE to CATCH the f#€king ball, but THE CPU MADE THE BALL RICOCHET OFF OF MY PUNT RECEIVER AND RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF THE PUNTING TEAM (Computer Team)!!! That was PURE BULL$#!T!!!! 😡
Message 10 of 19 (866 Views)