Re: NFL Blitz Content

by Cutlass_Stallion

Original Post

nfl blitz ps4

★★★ Newbie
Will nfl blitz be made or ported over to ps4?
Message 11 of 19 (469 Views)

1) Return of Sack Stats 2) Buying Permanent Cheats with Credit Cards!

★★★ Newbie
I'd like to know what happened to keeping track of the number of Sacks in the Half-Time and End of Game Stats! I used to LOVE looking at that, because I'm really good at sacking quarterbacks! My record was 31 Sacks in a Game!!😄 Ive never been able to beat that record, but I did match it, once! I also used to be really good at putting in codes! My Max was 12 'Cheat' Codes! 😉 I've been a HUGE FAN of NFL Blitz (formerly Blitz before NFL endorsement) ever since it first appeared in the arcades!! It was made by Midway back then and it came to console systems with three different versions (Original NFL Blitz, NFL Blitz 2001 & NFL Blitz 2002) on Nintendo 64! I had only the original, but I rented the others from Blockbuster (R.I.P.) 😢.
Message 12 of 19 (473 Views)

Missing Features from Midway's version and Bugs NFL BLITZ .

★★★ Newbie
Where's the 'Turnovers' and 'Sacks' in the game Stats (Halftime AND End of Game) from the Midway version of NFL Blitz??!!

Also, there's a 'Bug' in the game that prevents some Touchdowns from being counted when your Player 'slides into the End Zone!!
Message 13 of 19 (519 Views)

Re: Missing Features from Midway's version and Bugs NFL BLITZ .

★★★ Guide

It is FIFA World forum not the NFL forum.

Message 14 of 19 (516 Views)

Re: Missing Features from Midway's version and Bugs NFL BLITZ .

Hero (Retired)
This is a help forum for Madden, not NFL Blitz.
Message 15 of 19 (493 Views)

Arena, Blitz, and Street Football Games

★★★ Newbie
Hey I'm Joey Mixell. I'm a football player and also a football fan. Some of the video games I grew up playing were football games (Arena Football, Blitz the League, NFL Street 2, etc) I like how there are a number of variations of how football is played (NFL, CFL, AFL, XFL)
My questions would be:

-1. Would you consider making a new Blitz the League game, with the same features as it did before (teams, style, etc); An Arena Football game, or Canadian Football game?

-2. Would you create a football game where you could play as any team, in NFL, CFL, AFL, XFL, Street, or Blitz style of gameplay, with the ability to create and customize teams (logo, uniforms, etc.), plus maybe with a storyline to it?

Thanks for your time.
Message 16 of 19 (476 Views)

Re: nfl blitz ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

Will NFL BLITZ be made or ported over XBOX ONE or/and PS4 via marketplace/PlayStationStore ?

Message 17 of 19 (456 Views)

NFL Blitz Content

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I bought NFL Blitz digitally from the PSN Store awhile ago, and just started playing it recently. I'm realizing that a lot of the game's contents can only be unlocked by using in game currency called "Blitz Bucks". Unfortunately, it seems like this currency can only be earned by playing online, and nobody seems to play online anymore. Will EA plan to give or sell an unlock code for the content, similar to what they did with NBA Jam?

Message 18 of 19 (468 Views)

Re: NFL Blitz Content

★ Novice

Gee, it's lonely in here. No wonder I can't seem to find anyone to play with in the NFL Blitz. 😉  Hopefully there's still a way to unlock the content in this game without having to play online  

Message 19 of 19 (379 Views)