Re: EA Rugby Game

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEW RUGBY GAME??

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA, Rugby 08 was the best rugby game ever released. I am wondering and I believe millions of other people are also wondering, when will you make a new Rugby Game??

Message 1 of 5 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NEW RUGBY GAME??

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to make a post and share your love of Rugby 08. Sorry to say that I am not aware of any plans for another entry in the series, I will pass your feedback on to the team though.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (821 Views)

All Replies

Re: NEW RUGBY GAME??

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to make a post and share your love of Rugby 08. Sorry to say that I am not aware of any plans for another entry in the series, I will pass your feedback on to the team though.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (822 Views)

EA Rugby Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA Sports,

Me along with many many rugby fans around the globe have been calling out for a rugby game made by you’s to be released to us all. The game would be a sell out and thousands of people would buy it if not more. There could be career modes, Ultimate Team, Tournaments, Seven’s, real player stats and licensing. Graphics would be incredible along with great gameplay. This game has been wanted by many for ages and it would be brilliant if you’s could make one. Can people please like this or do whatever you can to try get this seen and visible. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

The Whole Rugby World

Message 3 of 5 (664 Views)

@SamM99867 EA doesn't have anymore the license to make Rugby games. The license is now with Bigben Interactive and their games, so far, were abyssmal. I don't know why the Rugby federation switched from a company like EA to a mediocre company like Bigben Interactive. It's beyond my comprehension. 

I would love, too, to see a new Rugby game made by EA, as their Rugby series were the best Rugby games we had. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 5 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes maaan imagine all the good things of fifa in arugy game like with icons but specially imgine a pro clubs in rugby, brooo it would be mad and crazy and amazing. You manipulate one player and your teammates their and it would be amazing just playing rugby. I dont know what they are waiting for, I am turning mad.

Message 5 of 5 (381 Views)