NCAA football14

by swordbro2732

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA football14

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Team-builder for NCAA football 14 is not working. when i try to save it always says "SAVE FAILED   sorry there was a problem saving. Please check your internet connection." i've tried on many different computers and many different WiFi's and this always comes up. does anybody else have this problem and if so do you know how to fix it. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NCAA football14

★★ Apprentice
Please read the locked thread at the top of "Other Games" with over 2,200 responses. This is a problem we have known about for months. EA is working on a fix, and they said they will update us on a status of the problem soon.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,429 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
Please read the locked thread at the top of "Other Games" with over 2,200 responses. This is a problem we have known about for months. EA is working on a fix, and they said they will update us on a status of the problem soon.
Message 2 of 10 (1,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's been broken for months [Comment Removed - Admin.] No one is working on it and it will never work again. I'm not trying to be negative, it's just the truth. Accept it and just enjoy the game as it is. Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (1,424 Views)

★ Guide
#saveteambuilder
Message 4 of 10 (1,414 Views)

★ Guide
EA LIED TO US
#saveteambuilder
Message 5 of 10 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Well they got what they wanted. Instead of 20-30 posts a day about it now they are getting 1, maybe 2 posts a week. The masses have been silenced and now this isn't a problem for them anymore. RIP Teambuilder.
Message 6 of 10 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

# Save Team builder 

Message 7 of 10 (1,054 Views)

Community Manager

I will be locking down this post as we already have a Megathread on it at the top here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Investigation-on-going-NCAA-TeamBuilder-site-down/m-p/71478...

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,034 Views)

ncaa 14 teambuilder team not saving

★★★ Newbie

Every time i get done with making a team i will just says save failed when i try to save

Message 9 of 10 (1,040 Views)

Re: ncaa 14 teambuilder team not saving

★ Guide
#fixteambuilder
Message 10 of 10 (1,031 Views)