Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NCAA football 14 teambuilder

by MemeTehDerp

Original Post

NCAA football 14 teambuilder

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Its been 8 months. A company that makes 5 BILLION USD a year can't fix a website that has been down for 4 months. This company does not care about the fans of the games they produce. Only about how much money they can make, And you know, having a good game like NCAA Football with working features is essential to selling your game. I cannot save my teambuilder team as of April 7, 2019, And its a problem. I will not be buying the new Madden this year, or Fifa for that matter. EA needs to get there [Removed - CM] together and FIX THIS GAME. #saveteambuilder

Message 1 of 6 (494 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14 teambuilder

★★★ Apprentice
It’s a disgrace. I’ve been playing their games since I was 10 I am now 27. I will never buy another ea title game. That’s the only way to wake them up is make sure they lose money
Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ea what’s the update or are y’all still giving customers the run around.
Message 3 of 6 (410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I, too, would like an update on what's going on.  Even just a "we're still looking into it", anything to indicate that this problem is still being tended to after months of silence, would be awesome!

Message 4 of 6 (388 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Oh EA???? What’s the update with this??? All we want is Teambuilder fixed!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone heard anything about a possible teambuilder fix. We have been waiting so long. Please EA fix teambuilder. 

Message 6 of 6 (86 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help