Re: NCAA football 14 teambuilder

by Crusaders21RB

Original Post

NCAA football 14 teambuilder

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Its been 8 months. A company that makes 5 BILLION USD a year can't fix a website that has been down for 4 months. This company does not care about the fans of the games they produce. Only about how much money they can make, And you know, having a good game like NCAA Football with working features is essential to selling your game. I cannot save my teambuilder team as of April 7, 2019, And its a problem. I will not be buying the new Madden this year, or Fifa for that matter. EA needs to get there [Removed - CM] together and FIX THIS GAME. #saveteambuilder

Message 1 of 6 (808 Views)

★ Guide
It’s a disgrace. I’ve been playing their games since I was 10 I am now 27. I will never buy another ea title game. That’s the only way to wake them up is make sure they lose money
Message 2 of 6 (767 Views)

★ Guide
Ea what’s the update or are y’all still giving customers the run around.
Message 3 of 6 (719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I, too, would like an update on what's going on.  Even just a "we're still looking into it", anything to indicate that this problem is still being tended to after months of silence, would be awesome!

Message 4 of 6 (697 Views)

★ Guide
Oh EA???? What’s the update with this??? All we want is Teambuilder fixed!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (645 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone heard anything about a possible teambuilder fix. We have been waiting so long. Please EA fix teambuilder. 

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)