Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

by 4109102DE

Original Post

when will team builder be back and running?

★★★★★ Novice

can the people have a estimate o when team builder will return?

Message 21 of 29 (859 Views)

Re: when will team builder be back and running?

★ Guide

#saveteambuilder

Message 22 of 29 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA so typically shut down any conversation on another thread because, in their eyes, discussion (and dissent) is just "spamming." So I figure a few days here, and this will be closed too. Madden 16 was the last EA product I'll ever purchase (and it was garbage).

I knew it then, and I'm reminded now: EA openly resents its customers and it constantly shows

Message 23 of 29 (780 Views)

Teambuilder Back Up But Not Able to Save

★★★ Newbie

I just happened to randomly try and log into Teambuilder this morning 1/20/19 and was able to get in! After my initial excitement of being able to get in, I set in creating a team. After getting all the way through the creative process I unfortunately learned that I wasn't able to SAVE! I also learned that I wasn't able to retrieve a previously created team to edit or modify it. I'm hoping since I was able to log in that we've taken a step in the right direction to having this feature restored, but for now I think we're still stuck crossing our fingers and waiting to see if it will be fully restored.

Message 24 of 29 (828 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That is if Gridiron Champions ever comes out.  As a member of that community I am not sure that is gonna happen either.

Message 25 of 29 (762 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA Sports has to be the worst company ever.  They have clearly shown that they do not care at all about their fans and they only look to take money away from people by releasing mediocre games coupled with horrific customer service.  These people really don't understand that by losing their NCAA fan base, that could very well affect their Madden sales because most who play NCAA, also play Madden.  This was one of the best features on the game and to not communicate effectively with the fan base is just plain unacceptable.  I am literally waiting for the day this company goes out of business.  Their business model and way of treating customers is clearly unsustainable and in the years to come everyone will see.  The worst thing you can possibly do as a company is ignore your customers.  It is so absurd that it almost seems unbelievable.  So many people truly hate this company and I see why.  

Message 26 of 29 (766 Views)

Re: Teambuilder Back Up But Not Able to Save

★★ Apprentice
We have been able to login for a while now, I think they fixed that error back in December. Not trying to be an A-Hole, just letting you know. The issue now is the saving portion of the TeamBuilder site. Every aspect of the site works EXCEPT that. The only function we need LOL! Still amazed there is no update on the status of it.
Message 27 of 29 (769 Views)

Re: Teambuilder Back Up But Not Able to Save

★★ Apprentice
Also, I tried to get online with EA support twice since I've found out about the issue, and I think we may be screwed. Both times I have been told that the game has been SUNSET by EA, meaning there are no updates, no DLC, nothing EA will do any further with the game. That doesn't sound promising as far as TeamBuilder goes. I have a feeling the game just may be updated rosters and that's it from here on out.
Message 28 of 29 (767 Views)

Community Manager

I'll be locking this thread because it is a duplicate and until we have more information available to our staff to share with the rest of the community. Please check this thread below for updates surrounding the TeamBuilder website.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Investigation-on-going-NCAA-TeamBuilder-site-down/td-p/7016...

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 29 (711 Views)