Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

by OoSURESH0ToO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★★ Novice

CAN YOU GUYS DO A REVISION ON THE SHUT DOWN OF THE NCAA TEAM BUILDER? LIKE A 24 HOUR TO 48 HOUR RE OPENING OF THE SITE FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LIKE TO PLAY OFFLINE. ON ALL THE PS2 SYSTEM WHICH I STILL PLAY FROM TIME TO TIME HAD THE CREATE A TEAM INTERNALLY. SHOULD OF BEEN LEFT THAT WAY. THE LEGAL TROUBLE WAS UNFORESEEN BUT PEOPLE STILL LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS. I HAVE HEARD RUMORS FOR A GENERIC VERSION OF THE GAME TO AVERT LEGAL TROUBLE WILL BE OUT IN 2019 OR 2020. SO THAT WOULD MAKE IT 6 TO 7 YEARS. THAT'S A FRIGGIN' LONG TIME!!!!!!! ALL I WANT TO DO IS CREATE SOME TEAMS AND NOW I CAN NOT BECAUSE YOU GUYS SHUT THE SITE DOWN. CAN YOU GUYS POSSIBLY MAKE A 2 WEEK OR 3 WEEK OR EVEN ONE WEEK AHEAD ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UP FOR 24 TO 48 HOURS? PLEASE. THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS GAMES YOU GUYS HAVE EVER MADE EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS. MAYBE ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT MESSAGING YOU THIS LAMENT HERE BUT IT'S OUT THERE. ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE UPSET THEY CAN NO LONGER LOG ON THE SITE. YOU CAN LOOK ONLINE AND SEE A LOT OF COMPLAINTS AND INQUIRIES ON THIS MANNER

Message 1 of 29 (6,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@sacbee90 THANK YOU FOR THE POST BUT THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT.

I've passed this along with the other posts on to the team to look at and they are currently looking into it. If I have any updates I will update this thread. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (6,654 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@sacbee90 THANK YOU FOR THE POST BUT THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT.

I've passed this along with the other posts on to the team to look at and they are currently looking into it. If I have any updates I will update this thread. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 29 (6,655 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well thank you for even paying attention. here's my dilemma. i am not a fan of online paying. i usually just play the computer. i morph all the rosters for difficulty. i even pain- stakingly retro-ed the game / team rosters to a certain accuracy and players accurately back to 1990 when i was at Sacramento state. all i play is madden and ncaa football. all of this was off the ps2 system (which looks like i am going to have to go back and keep playing). i created a few teams that were not on the ncaa 11 (last one you made for ps2) that were on the madden 11 so when the are imported i can accurately import and edit them on madden. i even re made teams that were on ncaa so i could move them to different conferences. NCAA 14 solved all that with it's options. the reason i never bought the ps3 or 4 was because you eliminated all  the fcs teams and made people go online to make teams which i think was ridiculous to put that feature online and not keep it offline like it had always been before. So even though NCAA 14 is super superior it was flaw for me for those reasons. i finally broke down and recently got a ps3. bought a overpriced NCAA14 old game (because it is rare and the last one you guys made do to the legal trouble) and tried to create teams with of course no success. i was trying to pre create teams before i bought the ps3 and NCAA 14 and could not get in so i tried to get some re assurance that the site worked before i bought the ps3 and ncaa14 and 2 of you people assured me that the site was working. A  Mohammad A on 9/29/18 at 6:44am said so. and again on 9/28/18 at 11:44pm he re assured me again. and another EA person named Kuldeep S on 10/2/18 at 6am and at 11pm told me basically i must doing something wrong basic the site was ok. so i figured it was some technical issue on your side of the fence because the same info to log into this site is the same info to log into team builder. so i stupidly went ahead and bought the PS3 and NCAA 14 and figured eventually somebody on your end would figure out the glitch and i could start doing my thing. circa 2 weeks later still not working and i finally get another Sorav to admit it was shut down. if i had of know that i would not have bought the ps3 and NCAA14. the money is not the problem the problem is i was so excited to get going and creating teams. now i have a game system i am not going to use and stuck with going back to the Draconian but ironically superior (for my use) PS2. besides my crying and belly aching there still is a sizable NCAA 14 community out there playing online though it may be small to you guys they are still out there. i hear of a generic legal friendly NCAA game rumored to  be in development. but how long will that be 1, 2, or 3 years? no matter how old it is how do you shut it down without replacing it first? can you charge a fee to go in and use it? i would pay. so would others. Can you re open it temporary again and this time really make a clear and distinct warning that it will be open for this amount of time then it will re close? then you could also maybe Gage how many users are out there. all i need is 24 to 48 hours and i will cram it and import all the stuff in that time period. i really wish you could help me but i honestly am very pessimistic that you will. Thank you anyway for even acknowledging my complaint.

Dia

Message 3 of 29 (6,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THAT WAS GREAT

Message 4 of 29 (6,558 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks BRA!!!! CHIME UP THESE EA FOLKS TO OPEN UP THAT TEAM BUILDER!!!!!! OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Message 5 of 29 (6,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ya, wanted to update a couple teams and maybe create a new one.  Specifically NCAA 13 on 360. That site doesn't even load at all. Good thing I didn't buy '14 (still expensive).  This feature is the main reason to want to play these games for most people, it's also the one where the legal issue doesn't even apply.  What better way than to create teams and make-up randos instead?

Message 6 of 29 (6,452 Views)

★★ Guide

WE HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU GUYS FOR 2 MONTHS TO TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE SITE.

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT GIVE US THE RUN-AROUND.

HAVE YOU NO PRIDE IN YOUR WORK?

Message 7 of 29 (6,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

They are not going to do anything. they do not give shi.........!  If they cared they would not have shut it down in the first place. I already went back to playing NCAA 11 on the PS2. LOL!!!! Friggin sad a... world we live in. so much tech but no one can get simple stuff right. i would say it takes common sense but it's so uncommon now.

Message 8 of 29 (6,366 Views)

★★★ Novice

They don't care. it's too much work for them. and they lack the concern,customer service or creativity to make it right. they way they set that part of the game lacked alot of foresight in the first place. these guys are brilliant when it comes to graphics and algorithms but they lack a lot of sensibility and practically in some of the set ups, nuisances of the game. this comes from a lack of true imagination and never ever having much athletic ability. sorry to bash these guys over the head but am i wrong?

Message 9 of 29 (6,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive done the research. I know you ncaa developers were put on madden mobile app and i know that app is making EA more money then NCAA ever did. I know you guys dont care about your customers and that it's clearly all about the money. but to take away the team builder the opening week of college football is going out of your way to spite the customers.  you guys even left the site up.  you just put a glitch in it. and you wonder why your basketball and football franchises suck. you guys can't even shut down a page properly. I know you guys will never fix this page I just want you to know as soon as Gridiron champions comes out I'm done with EA games forever. Even if you guys made a college football game it wouldn't be as good as theirs because you guys can't get anything right. just do me this one favor. go home and tell your spouses today and everyday for the past 5 years you guys got an F-- that's right and F minus minus at work

Message 10 of 29 (6,155 Views)