NCAA FOOTBALL 21

by Jsprad23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA FOOTBALL 21

★★ Novice

I read an article that discussed the plans for the cancelled NCAA football 15, have you guys thought about recreating that model for ncaa football 21? Give the fans what they want! Would be the top selling game of 2021.

• Fans are craving for an ncaa football game, even if it has to be generic rosters for a year or two. The plan for ncaa football 15 would thrive on next gen and people would love it

•  
    Dynasty mode was amazing and if you could bring that back and allow the community to build/import teams that would be incredible.
Message 1 of 8 (1,241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 21

Community Manager
Hi @Jsprad23,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,198 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Jsprad23,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 8 (1,199 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade That would be fantastic. NCAA 21 with full customization (even if generic rosters) and the ability to play dynasty mode would be a best seller.
Message 3 of 8 (1,187 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm pretty sure if they just released NCAA 14 as it is without updating graphics, gameplay, anything and with only updated conferences/teams (has anything really changed since 14?) and just added a 15 to it EVERY single fan would gladly pay $60 for that. Use generic, randomly generated names/ratings/etc for every team and let people customize. I honestly think even if they did something literally as basic as that, I would cry tears of joy lol.

Message 4 of 8 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice

True. People really want to be able to play dynasty mode and as long as they had the NCAA liscense, it would be a best seller. They could use generic rosters and let the community build/download rosters and people would love it. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade Any word at all about NCAA Football 14 at least becoming backward compatible? University’s are actually using the game to host their spring games for the fans of old players created by the university. Like come on guys please give us fans something positive this summer. With all that is going on in the world and with EA in limbo with the new laws. At least relaunch the old game the NCAA wouldn’t disapprove that due to all players from that generation are graduated or in the pros already. And side note have you guys considered working with the players instead of the university’s? You would be able to launch a game using a player likeness and names and just generate the schools for the players. This would do two things 1st get a foot hold on the player likeness before companies like 2K, and two force the NCAA to choose if they want a cut of the pie or not. This would be a way you could have the players be compatible with madden like the old NCAA and madden was. Just want to know what you think of this wish I could talk in person to explain why logistically this would work for everyone involved and give us fans what we have been begging for. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 7 of 8 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any chance of NCAA Football 14 or the college basketball games come to EA Access?

Message 8 of 8 (861 Views)