NCAA FOOTBALL 14 UNIFORMS

by spencerbigun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA FOOTBALL 14 UNIFORMS

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys, I just realized that the biggest turn off for NCAA Football 14 is the fact that the jerseys are outdated. I was wondering, and asking for an answer to this question: is it possible for EA to create a uniform update for NCAA? NCAA is my favorite game anyways, but this would take it to a whole new level. If possible, please push for this to happen. Being able to update rosters is great, and updating uniforms would make it seem like a whole new game. Thank you for your time,
Spencerbigun
Message 1 of 6 (2,410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 14 UNIFORMS

Community Manager

@spencerbigun Given that it's been so long since the game came out, further updates are unlikely but I will pass on your feedback. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,218 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@spencerbigun Given that it's been so long since the game came out, further updates are unlikely but I will pass on your feedback. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or will the uniform packs be made readily available again?

Message 3 of 6 (2,303 Views)

★★ Novice

Can the Uniform packs that are in the game (XBOX 360) actually be downloaded? I seem to have issues getting them to download.

Message 4 of 6 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
See I️ just need to be able to download the free pack as the game messed up and I️ no longer have it
Message 5 of 6 (2,089 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,Can EA update NCAA 14 to include Michigan’s New Blue endzones? Also add in the missing uniforms from NCAA 13 ( Under the lights and retro away)? Don’t know why they were removed. Thanks 

Message 6 of 6 (1,653 Views)