NCAA Basketball

by natiboy13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA Basketball

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I wanted to know why haven't you guys produced any recent NCAA basketball games. I'm a huge fan of college sports and I really enjoy playing NCAA basketball games. Its been a long time since there has been a game and I wanted to know if you would be willing to produce a recent NCAA basketball game. I really look forward to it. I hope this will start the promotion of a new NCAA game.

Message 1 of 27 (1,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NCAA Basketball

Community Manager

Hi there,

Check out the latest interview regarding the chance to see a NCAA basketball revival.

Feel free to share your ideas for a new NCAA Basketball over here as well: http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=30375

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 27 (1,123 Views)

All Replies

[NCAA Basketball]

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Are you going to start making NCAA Basketball again?

Message 2 of 27 (1,099 Views)

NCAA Basketball

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA and EA Sports,

Please bring back NCAA Basketball in the near future. Expand on the last game, NCAA Basketball 10. Just add some little things, like color commentators that dont repeat themsleves all the time, and a Road to Glory mode or something like that. And also, have it so you can create an online league with strangers and/or friends. Or just have an offline league, franchise, or season. And of course you need better graphics. But lastly, have all the players actual names pre-loaded into the game with their actual attributes to them. This would boost the EA franchise general gaming in my opinion, and be a far much better game than 2K is with their NBA and MLB franchises. Please take this into consideration, thank you.

Message 3 of 27 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, but it's like this in here: if you cannot manage to stick strictly to the single allowed topic, just do not post here,  The Idea Exchange has one single topic: how to improve the AHQ website.

Message 4 of 27 (954 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there,

Check out the latest interview regarding the chance to see a NCAA basketball revival.

Feel free to share your ideas for a new NCAA Basketball over here as well: http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=30375

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 27 (1,124 Views)

NCAA Basketball Return

★★★★★ Newbie

Do you guys think there might be a return of NCAA Basketball on Next-Gen? I know myself and other college hoop lovers would buy the game.

Message 6 of 27 (1,078 Views)

NCAA baseball

★★★ Newbie
I was wondering why doesn't EA make NCAA baseball. Even tough they make it for NCAA football and Basketball
Message 7 of 27 (1,067 Views)

A new college basketball lame

★★★ Newbie

As a fan of NCAA basketball 10 i strongly believe that if you guys at EA created another college basketball game it could bring you guys so much more money as a company then you think it would.  sports fans want to be able to play as their favorite college teams, instead of playing NBA 2k14 or NBA live. having that chance of playing as a college kid can bring more enjoyment to video games. Its something to consider for next gen consoles as we expand into hte future of gaming.

Message 8 of 27 (1,046 Views)

NCAA Basketball

★★★ Newbie

What will it take for you guys to make new NCAA Basketabll games again? They were my favorite games and I know plenty of people that would buy the games if you started to make them again.

-bjb2931

Message 9 of 27 (1,025 Views)

college Basketball

★★★ Newbie
I was wondering why you guys stopped making college basketball games?
Message 10 of 27 (1,013 Views)