NCAA 2014 Dynasty Website "Failed to create new session!"

by PS3VoltronLeader

Original Post

Re: NCAA 2014 Dynasty Website "Failed to create new session!"

★ Novice

I also reported this in a separate ticket and they redirected me to here.   This coupled with the fact the site is no longer SSL, makes this site a bit dangerous.  However I still run a league on this game and don't really want them to shut this site down.

Message 11 of 33 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good news!
EASupport.jpg

Message 12 of 33 (1,724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

With the site not being SSL isn't that big of a deal.   It was a bank, credit card, shopping site then yes it is a big deal.  There's not real personal data on the site.   If EA plans on killing it,  just go ahead and announce it and be done.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was some user account running on the server password expired, account expired, or something trivial like that.  I was looking forward to Madden 19 PC release after all the years of not having a one for the PC, but this is putting a bad taste in my mouth.

Message 13 of 33 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Novice

The site is back up! Thank you EA for keeping the game going for those of us who just want some NCAA Football!

Message 14 of 33 (1,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

As @toddyo1388 said the site is now back up and running and should be accessible now for everyone.   

Closing off as a solution for your visibility.

Thanks for your patience on this issue 

EA Darko 

Darko.png
Message 15 of 33 (5,740 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I would like to thank EA for fixing the website.  Maybe this could hold us over till maybe the one day we will get a new release when NCAA can reach an agreement with the players on likeness.

Message 16 of 33 (1,473 Views)

★★★★ Guide
when are they going to fix teambuilder
Message 17 of 33 (1,331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am running into this problem now. The site has been up and running great but just this past week it has not allowed me to login on a desktop or cellphone and "FAILED TO CREATE NEW SESSION" is what appears when i attempt it. EA please HELP!

Message 18 of 33 (1,143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  Any help on my latest post would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Message 19 of 33 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  yes!! any updated info would be greatly appreciated on if the website will be coming back up anytime soon or never. So the users around the world can stop wondering and plan from there on how to proceed.

Message 20 of 33 (994 Views)