Re: NCAA 2014 Dynasty Website "Failed to create new session!"

by SteelSkers

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  Please we need your help! Standard smile  @SteelSkers It hasn't worked the past 3 weeks for me Frown

Message 21 of 33 (1,446 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HurricaneHab same here. really disappointing they won't at least give a some kind of info on whether the site will ever come back live or not. crossing fingers it will...
Message 22 of 33 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this same issue in February, but the site was working for me until then.  Is there now a standard quick fix for this issue since it appears to be common?  

Message 23 of 33 (1,265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was told by support that the website is now permanently shutdown. Now, this was said before, so not sure what to believe.

Message 24 of 33 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Damn, it was working for us until about 2 weeks ago.  Now we get the Failed to Create New Session message I'm reading about on here.  Fix it, EA! Please!

Message 25 of 33 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been having the same issue for the past few weeks. If the site is down for good it would be nice to just hear that from EA so we all don’t keep trying. Also if the site is down for good why can we still access it?  Take the whole thing down if that’s the case. 

Message 26 of 33 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with Mr. ThriiiVeZz, If this is a site ender, please either note so on the login page or close the page.

If this is a fixable issue, please do what you can, the online access is great for this game!

Message 27 of 33 (959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully the site can get fixed, really enjoy the functionality the site provides when working.

Message 28 of 33 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone gotten an answer from EA on why the site isn't working again?

Message 29 of 33 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

While the website may never work again.. Our Dynasty is still rolling in NCAA14 on Xbox 360. We advance every 48 hours. The Band App is our Forum Board to communicate. Message me if you are interested. The more coaches the better! 

Message 30 of 33 (669 Views)