NCAA 2014 Dynasty Website "Failed to create new session!"

by PS3VoltronLeader

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA 2014 Dynasty Website "Failed to create new session!"

★★★★★ Novice

A number of us have been trying to log in the NCAA 2014 dynasty website and we receive the "Failed to create new session!" message.  We are still able to connect to the online dynasty via the ps3.  But website is very convenient for doing recruiting and the offseason stuff.   We have tried multiple browsers and multiple platforms and cleared cache.   Support has said they can replicate the problem and it is on their end.  But the game does not have any studio support.  Is there someone like a dev that could touch that server and take a look at it?  I'm not the only one have this problem.  Others on operationsports.com are experiencing the same problem.

Thanks

Kevin

Message 1 of 33 (5,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NCAA 2014 Dynasty Website "Failed to create new session!"

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

As @toddyo1388 said the site is now back up and running and should be accessible now for everyone.   

Closing off as a solution for your visibility.

Thanks for your patience on this issue 

EA Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 33 (5,742 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 33 (4,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please fix... Heart

Message 3 of 33 (4,954 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the issue as well.  I haven't talked to anyone who's been able to login.  A fix would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 33 (4,939 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue it is killing our od
Message 5 of 33 (4,890 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wonder if EA even cares. I'm sure there's a larger customer base using this feature than some of the old games that are being supported. They should allocate a server from one of these older games to support this website. 

Message 6 of 33 (4,815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't think EA does care,  because the game isn't bringing them in more money.   I bought the addon pack(everything) years ago that including advance from anywhere(that includes the web which is broken).  I feel like I'm not getting anything from that addon pack anymore.  

Message 7 of 33 (4,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

There has to be a way to get someone's attention on this. I know its a video game but this is the only college football game out there and the only game I play.

Message 8 of 33 (4,753 Views)

Community Manager

@HokieB09 Just so you are aware petitions of any kind are not allowed to be discussed or shared on AHQ.

Darko.png
Message 9 of 33 (4,704 Views)

★★★ Novice

Roger that EA Darko. Do you have any insight you can provide on this? This is the only NCAA football game on the market and still has a bit of a following. I bought a PS3 just to play this game again. In my opinion, the online dynasty site should still be supported and if EA is concerned about server bandwidth then end support for dome of the games from 2009 that are still active. 

Appreciate a response on this

Bruce

Message 10 of 33 (4,697 Views)