NCAA 14 online dynasty connect issue

by Oumarsh07

Original Post

NCAA 14 Unable to connect to Online Dynasty

★★★ Newbie

Are the servers for NCAA 14 Online Dynasty currently offline. I haven’t been able to access my dynasty since noon EST. I’ve attached the image of the error that I’m getting. 

Message 1 of 12 (7,782 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 Unable to connect to Online Dynasty

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. Started for us yesterday. Contacted EA. They directed me to your thread. Haha. That was the “fix”
Message 2 of 12 (7,725 Views)

EA killing NCAA on purpose..

★★★ Newbie

So you guys are really doing everything you can to kill NCAA 14 and basically try to force us to play Madden by messing up the online server and not even allowing us to start new dynasties online. I'm still not buying that weak game and neither is a lot of people I know.

Message 3 of 12 (7,669 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 Unable to connect to Online Dynasty

★★★ Newbie

I've had same problem

Message 4 of 12 (7,682 Views)

NCAA 14 online dynasty connect issue

★★★ Newbie

Started an online dynasty with two buddies last week. never had a problem till yesterday. Im the commissioner and can connect to the dynasty fine. but the other two users get this message that says, "unable to continue online dynasty at this time. please try again later." can SOMEBODY at EA fix this? so many threads on this it seems and EA has no solution. 

Message 5 of 12 (7,653 Views)

NCAA football 14

★★★ Newbie

Dynasty online plus everything else online is down.  Please advise and fix the server issues. 

Message 6 of 12 (7,644 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14

Community Manager
The team is aware of the issue and is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience.
Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (7,595 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening again for me at least.  Any fix for this kind issue. I have deleted the game file several times and reinstalled it. Rebooted my router several times. The only thing I can't do right now is try a different ps3 console. 

Any suggestions would be helpful...

Message 8 of 12 (7,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 2020 and this is still a problem, quit being annoying and fix the damn game plz

Message 9 of 12 (5,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 10 of 12 (2,514 Views)