Re: NCAA 14 Team-builder - Not Saving

by bossman0822

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA 14 Team-builder - Not Saving

★ Novice

I want to preference this with the fact that yes, I know what a massive headache this is for EA, I’ve kept up with the other threads and know that they’ve directly asked people not to do this, but I really just want answers. 

So, yes, this is a massive headache for EA, but what about the dedicated player-base? What about the thousands of people who still play this game? Those of us who check nearly everyday for news and hear nothing because all the threads have been locked or deleted? All we want is to play the game with what little features remain for it, it is undisputed that everyone who still plays NCAA 14 loves dynasty and definitely loves team-builder. So why create this headache for yourself? As a massive company who more than has the ability to fix the minor bug keeping us from saving teams, why not fix it? And furthermore why continue to have the website hosted, have the servers up, and have everything fully functional but the ability to save it? Why all that effort just to leave it broken and to essentially tease the community who has been begging and demanding a fix for months? 

EA, please, why not just repair the site? What would we complain about then? That’s all everyone who plays this game wants, we want team-builder back. Just get us off your back and fix it, at the end of the day everyone would be happy, and eventually the servers could shutdown and NCAA 14 would go away peacefully, rather than whatever this is. 

- Bamheadshotbk

Message 1 of 4 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @bossman0822 and @Bamheadshotkb89 the team are aware of the issue and investigating.

I am locking this thread as there is no need for multiple threads discussing the same topic.

Please do not create any more threads to discuss this issue.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (549 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Guide
Please ea fix Teambuilder just for a few weeks would even be greatly appreciated!!
Message 2 of 4 (603 Views)

★ Guide
Fix Teambuilder please EA
Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bossman0822 and @Bamheadshotkb89 the team are aware of the issue and investigating.

I am locking this thread as there is no need for multiple threads discussing the same topic.

Please do not create any more threads to discuss this issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)